Thread: shin splints

Wannabebig Member
    Coppell Tx

shin splints

anyone have problems with shin splints? I get them so bad I start brusing about 29-45mins after runing, and can barley walk. I went to an ortho Dr thats also a sports DR. and he thinks its my siatic nerve, as well as my L shoulder is about 1/2in lower than my R. Any thoughts?

BFE, KY
    9,891 has shoe supports that supposedly will take the stress off of your frame..i've been lusting after them for a while.

also, lay off the carbonated drinks..they contribute to shin splints

also, increase calcuim intakte with a supplement..lack of calcium has something to do with it.

this question is in the wrong forum.

5/3/1 Journal

San Francisco
    please do a search in general health. There are more than a couple of threads on this subect.

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Why run, when you can bike?
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.