Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Define Ugly...

I used to be the ugliest boy in school, ugly and crooked back, Prateorian whos a member here used to call me ugly white trash, hehe.

But strangley these last 2years, Ive gotten high cheeckbones, straight lines in the face, smooth skin and bigger jaw muscles, just out of nowhere, and girls treat me 100% different, I can be the biggest ******* in the world now and I still fairly easy get in touch with good looking intelligen ambisious girls who WOULD NEVER look at me 2years ago when I had a chubbier more puppy like face.

So my conclusion is, if a girl likes how you look, thats pretty much it, you can get her then, if she likes muscle and you got muscle, she will ignore other negative aspects about you and go after you in many cases, in this way I think women are more shallow then men.
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

actually the same thing sort of happened to me.

though the first time it happened in middle school, lol...

When i had glasses and looked like the absolute sterotypical nerd- people didnt treat me particularly kindly, but literally, its like out of those cheesy teen movies, except male, when i decided to stop wearing glasses (though i wasnt/am not particularly handsome) there was an immediate, sudden shift in how i was treated People were on the surface much kinder, though honestly, my best friend didnt change... he just made fun of me for being so self-conscious about not wearing my glasses any longer.

Also, as i get older, yes, people are *ahem* generally nicer, and saying nice things as to my appearance. Its a shallow world sometimes.
    Last edited by Garrix; 06-28-2005 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    I can be the biggest ******* in the world now and I still fairly easy get in touch with good looking intelligen ambisious girls who WOULD NEVER look at me 2years ago when I had a chubbier more puppy like face.
    lol "more puppy like face" I just found that ridiculously amusing for some reason. You rock, Rock.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

hehe
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    So my conclusion is, if a girl likes how you look, thats pretty much it, you can get her then, if she likes muscle and you got muscle, she will ignore other negative aspects about you and go after you in many cases, in this way I think women are more shallow then men.
    Yeah, you'd never see a man act like that.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.

And youre supposed to be irish, stay with me here, hehe

Irishmen are all gentlemen Rock..everyone knows that.

Except when they're drunk.

People wonder why I call myself Mr. T. One dude asked, 'does the T stand for tough?' I said no. Another dude asked if the T stands for my last name, Tureaud. No it does not. The 'T' in Mr. T stands for tuna. T loves tuna.