I ponder this question after the "Lazy Fat People" thread.
The majority of posters referred to fat people as being "ugly" as well.

I must disagree with this, most of the time when I see obese people, I think; they are actually really pretty, it's a shame though that the first thing you see is that they are fat.

I'm sure there are alot of ugly fat people, but that goes for skinny people as well.

I'll go first, I'm really turned off by "meaness".
I cannot stand people who intentionally go out of their way to make fun or hurt someone else (that includes animals) , especially because they don't know the person and don't care.

I'll give you an example, about 3 years ago, I was set up on a blind date with a guy from my highschool, he was very popular so he literally had no personality. I'm assuming that he wanted to entertain me as he had nothing interesting to say so he told me he once saw *****(a Mormon girl who everyone teased by calling her a lesbian) walking home in the evening and he threw a pop can at her as he was driving by. He was actually smiling and laughing as he said this.

That person is probably the ugliest person I know, and it makes me think there is no justice in this World knowing that right now there are probably 10 girls hanging off him. When I see him, I am so disgusted!!!!!!

Now what about you?