Thread: Oregon Nike Football Camp 2005

Footballer

Oregon Nike Football Camp 2005

I was wondering if there was any other football players around here going to this combine, on Saturday. Or if theres any football players that have been to one of the other Nike combines this year, post how you did your sparq rating and so forth.
    And for all the other people, wish me luck.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

dont you have to be invited or something
    Name: Addison , Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 173 lbs, Location: Toronto
    Bodyfat: 8.4%, Age: 18

Bench: 205lb x 2
    Squat: 275lb x 4
    Deadlift: 305lb x 1
    Chins: 20 pronated, 5 w/ 50lb db

As of 5/03/2005

My Pic Thread

What University did you end up getting offers from?
    "The only sin which we never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Word.

I attended it 2 years ago before my senior year. It was a positive experience, but not much recruiting goes on because the May evaluation period is over.

Is this a pro combine? or like a college football camp. Maybe I am old, but when I was playing ball, we didn't have combines going into college for recruitment. It was just highly suggested by the coach recruiting you, that if you wanted to get noticed make sure your there (unless you were an obvious stud). I went to Penn State, SU and OSU camps, but realized I wasn't good enough to hang with most of the guys at the camp. Granted this was early 90's, so now a days it is probably even more of meat market. I did run a guy into the wall at Penn State camp, over threw him and hit the wall about 10 feet to high, he was running with his head turned. Wham! amazing he was ok. Back then they didn't call it sparq, but they did do some of the drills (vertical we didn't do). I got the best time in the cone drill at West Point camp, not bad for a white guy. At OSU we ran our 40 on a crowned field, it was the dumbest thing i'd ever seen.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Footballer
    I did pretty well.
    40 (electric): 4.52
    t-drill: 3.98
    Vertical:38.5
    Bench at 185: 9
    sparq rating: 86.3
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

http://ssfootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=406294

You did excellent compared to these guys from last year. Great job.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.