The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Bad pictures...

Banned

Bad pictures...

Sorry for the bad pictures Had to use a web cam
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Nice man, 15 years old, WOW! Looking great.

Also, that facial expression on the front double bi pose is awesome! hahhaha

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Haha yeah nice facial expression. You look pretty lean man. Good luck getting big.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

wheels??
    MY RAW LIFTS
    OLD.........................................Current
    weight: 190..............................206
    Bench Press: 300lbs.......................?????
    Squat: 450lbs...............................?????
    Deadlift: 475..................................????
    Power Clean: 285lbs.......................?????

Banned
    When my bench exceeds my squat...I'm gonna go with a "No" on this one lol Nah Mabye some other time I'll put them in my journal if I ever get them up

Lets see the legs that push that little squat of your :evillaugh
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

pretty good for your age..and nice numbers

Looking solid man, not gonna lie to ya though you dont strike me as someone who's puttin up 255. Dont get me wrong man i have no doubt in my mind you can do it i actually think its very impressive, i know guys with pretty big muscles that cant even put that bench up your like a benching ninja... they dont see it coming...

Quote Originally Posted by KevinStarke
    Looking solid man, not gonna lie to ya though you dont strike me as someone who's puttin up 255. Dont get me wrong man i have no doubt in my mind you can do it i actually think its very impressive, i know guys with pretty big muscles that cant even put that bench up your like a benching ninja... they dont see it coming...
    kevin, some people such as yourself just are genetically gifted in certain aspects of lifting like the bench press. People who you would never except to bench a certain amount do and then theres people like me who you would expect to bench a certain amount but couldnt even do half of it

Perpetual Hunger
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinStarke
    I agree completely with everything Kevin said there. I have too have no doubt that you can do it gutz, its just that you dont look as if you can if you see what I mean. And thats not a negative thing either....They wont see you comin when you go to whoop their asses

When I go to the gym I see guys who are pretty huge and they dont lift much more than me on the bench. They lift around 160lbs which is pretty poor for their size...taking into consideration how big they are.

nice pics man....espeically liked the most muscular....great size for 15
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by GMCtrk
    kevin, some people such as yourself just are genetically gifted in certain aspects of lifting like the bench press. People who you would never except to bench a certain amount do and then theres people like me who you would expect to bench a certain amount but couldnt even do half of it
    thats very true, everyone has their strong points and their weak points, alot of people have trouble with the bench.
    Last edited by KevinStarke; 07-11-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Banned
    Thanks guys and I guess I'm not really complaining about not looking like it...accually its rather a plus but it just annoys me when people look at you and say "Oh no way you can push that" but past that I guess it is a good thing...

EDIT:Oh and yeah my benching has always been my strong point...squating however...well
    Last edited by Gutz981; 07-11-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Benchings my specialty too man. I just remembered the winner of the 148 lb Open Class at the competition i recently went too, one of the nicest guys i've ever met his name was Jason. He didnt look at all like he could push much weight, he wasnt in bad shape at all but he just wasnt overly big so i was interested to see what he was gonna put up... he opened with 385, nailed 400, and almost got 410... so looks mean nothing.

Banned
    Still would be nice to have them...you know...because thats just an added bonus...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidior
    nice pics man....espeically liked the most muscular....great size for 15
    :withstupi

Good job thus far bro.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Banned
    Thanks much sir

why do i think he looks like he can bench 255?

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Quote Originally Posted by Gutz981
    Still would be nice to have them...you know...because thats just an added bonus...
    no doubt, who doenst wanna be jacked

Genetics can be cruel, you should be happy with whatever size you attain knowing you put your all into it. That may sound easy to say comming from a bigger then average guy, but I truely believe that if you do your best you can go home at the end of the day a happy man (or woman).

Banned
    Well put sir Personally I know genetics play a big part in how I look but as long as they don't hold me back strength wise I can and will go home a happy man

I believe you that you can put up those numbers. Your physique looks like the type that could do it since you're about 5'6".

You have good size for 15.
    My Progress Pics
    My WBB Journal

"So basically you're asking us how not to be a whiner?" - Anthony (aka funniest mofo here)

"Not to generalize, but most chicks put more emphasis on facial features instead of body. So if you're striking out, you're probably ugly." - Anthony (aka Funniest mofo here)

"This isn't a gay bodybuilding forum???" - Mrelwooddowd

Banned
    Thanks much good sir, I wanna be good by peoples standards not the standards of a 15 year old...so I have alot of hard work to do...but I'm up to it