Ok here's a situation that I may consider. The place I train Thai Boxing has a small weight room where I can probably do the majority of my workouts. I usually have about an hour to kill before class if I go directly from work. Currently I'm on a push/pull split because I don't want to take too much time away from thai boxing. But if I drop to a 3 or 4 day split and workout for 45 minutes or so before class I can probably start weight training more often without missing any classes at all. One thing though is how much will an hour and a half of intense cardio and boxing after a workout hinder any gains I may get from that workout? If there is say 10 minutes between the end of my weight training and the beginning of my class should I try and take anything to partially replenish glycogen? or should I just go from one to the other? Or should I not train at all since i'm going for 1.5 hours straight right afterwards? I'm just trying to find a way to maximize the time I have for weight training and thai boxing.

I don't think eating anything solid will be a good idea before thai boxing so I could maybe have some juice or bring in a mixer and make some kinda shake. Not sure how fast things will be absorbed and how much the cardio afterwards will cause me to lose what gains I'd have had from the actual workout. Lemme know. Thanks.