The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    decease, RIP

Big Brick's 'anabolic zone'

Its on now!!! I got my nolva and clomid today, ill start my cycle tomorrow. I thought I would post how its going here (if thats ok with Hulk).

Im not recommending anyone to use steroids or anything like that. Steroids are illegal for a reason and they are not for everyone. This is just my story, things might o very well or things might go very bad. Anyways I have been waiting for this for almost 6 months now, I have not had any doubts during that time.

Off we go.

Ordering the stuff was alot harder then I had thought. The first guy I e-mailed didn't reply and the next day I saw that he had got busted *pew* (he used both a pgp mail and a hotmail, the police now have a list of 50-100 people. Names and what they have bought. As I type this they are making house calls to the people on that list) I bought from one domestic and one internationall. Both have now got here, and they guys I bought from where really cool about it (there was some trouble with the shipments) The domestic source has now stoped selling to much of a risk, noone is selling steroids in here right now. The police are swinging hard and heavy at everything that has to do with steroids, people have been tested at gyms and so on. Real nasty stuff.

I guess I would feel different having gear at home or something. That the swat team would be waiting for me as I steped outside the post office or something. But its all the same nothing has changed. But after tomorrow there is no going back...

*I have not been lifting for very long, what I gain from this cycle can be gained without the use of steroids. But I have personal reasons for using it, that im not gonna state here.*

Stats: 2001-dec-10

-height: 6'1
    -weight: 170lbs
    -bf: 15 maybe

Cycle:

Goal of cycle is to gain ALOT of weight, and get stronger. Focus is on the chest plus the rest of the upper body.

Ill be doing 30mg of d-bol a day for 4 weeks, spreding the dose out thru the day.
    And 400mg testo cyponiate a week. 200mg every monday/thursday. (this week tue/fri, then mon/thu....) for 8 weeks.

Sides:

-Ill be expect to get them all. I already have bad acne on my back and a little on my face (see pic in wbb faces thread)

Notes:

-Spelling sucks I know
    -Ill probably ask some Q's here, feel free to answer them. Or ask some. And please comment as we go along.
    -Hulk; if you dont want this thread here just delete it.

*I will probably not answer Q's why I use steroids when im 6'1 170, as I said I have my reasons.*

Tomorrow is leg day, see you then....

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

you say you have "your reasons"for using roids while your still kinda fresh.
    does this have to do with that side-effect deca is supposed to have on young people? (hehe)

decease, RIP
    Oh darn i forgot im 23 years old. And no they have to do with my way of life, and my views on life.

o ok. i was thinking maybe your 14 yr old.

decease, RIP

Here we go...

should I poke the needle through this, or is there more to 'open'?
    Attached Images Attached Images

decease, RIP

closer...

remember im scared of breaking them, they cost $6'000'000'000
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's rubber, right? Poke the needle through. Then once you draw, switch needles and shoot.
    "Except Belial. He knows everything. This isn't a sarcastic attack, either. He really knows everything." -----Organichu
    "Alex is all knowing and perfect"-----Jane (loosely paraphrased)
    -515/745/700 bench/deadlift/squat
    Current mile time: 4:23
    Marathons: 3
    Century races: 3
    Ironmans: 1
    Ultramarathons: 1
    Current supps: http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...covery/results

Always in the Action Severed Ties's Avatar
    Don't take the top off or impurities could get in your gear.

Yes you stick the needle throught the rubber top, be sure to swipe the top of the vial with alcohol first. Generally guys use an 18G to draw the solution, then change the needle to a fresh 21-25G needle and shoot.

ST
    "Your bench makes Jesus cry." -Shark

This is 10% luck, 15% skill, 20% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

Another thing... if you're gonna shoot 2cc draw just over 2cc of air into the syringe and inject that into the vial. The pressure inside the vial will make filling your syringe much easier.
    "We cannot but pity the boy who has never fired a gun; he is no more humane, while his education has been sadly neglected."
    -Henry David Thoreau

"For the last ten years, Saddam has been building, stockpiling and hiding weapons all over the ****in desert, while laughing at the UN. As soon as Bush says, 'That's it we're comin in to kick your ass,' and the UN is inches away from supporting him. Saddam turns around and says, 'Um... United Nations.... sure, we'll let the weapons inspectors in.... no terms or conditions.' The United Nations.... being the left-wing, pansy-ass, limp-wristed, liberal bastards they are, turn around and believe him."
    -Col. Foreman, USAF

email: tadger@wannabebig.com
    secure email: tadger@cyber-rights.net

decease, RIP
    Ok thats what I thouht... thanks... hahha im like your worst nightmare, why people shouldn't use steroids personified... but dont worry Its not as bad as it sounds.

decease, RIP

Day 1:

This is my schedule:

Tue: Legs
    Wed: Chest/tri
    Sat: Back/bis
    Sun: Shoulders/abs

Was going to do legs today, but I have a long day at school tomorrow. And its alot easier to get the squat rack then a beach so I did chest/tri today. (I usually train in the morning when there arn't that much people around)

Chest/tri:

Benchpress/Dips/Pec dec
    Skullcruchers/pushdowns Might start doing only SC's

Bench didn't go so well, ok but not good. Dips went great tho..

Im going to do my first injection on thu, I had planed on doing it today. But that wont happen, I might also do the d-bol for a couple of days more because of this.

Diet was good as always, 8 meals. Going to take protein with me to school tomorrow. Its alot harder to keep a good diet when you have to be at school all day.
    Last edited by big; 12-12-2001 at 07:34 AM.

decease, RIP

Day 2:

Did legs today:

-Squat/leg curl/extensions/calf raises

Next week ill drop the leg curl and do SLDL and hack squat. I will ad something to every big muscle.

My triceps are really sore after doing the skullcruchers.

I dont have any more school untill mid jan, just a couple of exams. So I will be sitting at home eating/studying and lifting.

decease, RIP

Day 3:

Rest day today.

Did my first injection today. Ouch. It didn't go well at all. Moved the needle around alot had to change needle twice. I was shaking alot. It hurts right now. And it will hurt alot more tomorrow. Well at least I got it in my muscle, but it wasn't a full cc.

It will be easy next time no worries.
    Last edited by big; 12-13-2001 at 12:10 PM.

decease, RIP

Day 5:

Back/Bis:

-Deadlifts (feelt easy)
    -Chins ( I changed to a closer/more powerful grip)
    -Row ( changed to a more powerful grip last week)

-Hammercurl
    -Cablecurl

Ill expect the d-bol to kick in next week. I worked out later then I usually do, Í think thats why the DL went so well.

A couple of strange things happen too, lot of strange people at the gym. Like it better in the morning.

Next week there will be some more fun reading, I will start writing how many more reps & lbs.... Does anyone read this? feel free to post if you like.
    Last edited by big; 12-15-2001 at 07:11 AM.

i'm watching you mister......
    A little learning is a dangerous thing...

Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!

Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?

Re: Day 5:

Originally posted by Big_Brick

A couple of strange things happen too, lot of strange people at the gym. Like it better in the morning.
    shhh... Those are undercover DEA agents....

Re: Day 1:

Originally posted by Big_Brick
    This is my schedule:

Tue: Legs
    Wed: Chest/tri
    Sat: Back/bis
    Sun: Shoulders/abs

Do you have access to your workout place on Mon, Thurs, and Fri? If so would you be able to work out every other day:

Mon- Wed- Fri- Sun- Tue- Thurs- Sat- etc?

Even doing the gear deal I would think you would do better by not lifting on consecutive days. Just a thought...

decease, RIP
    Yea, I have tried that, but I didn't like it. I might try it again though, have to think about it. The problem in the past has been legs, they get overtrained.

decease, RIP

Day 6:

Shoulders/abs:

-Seated dbl. shoulder press /Upright rows /Lateral raise.
    -Cruches

I thought the gym was closed or something, the lights were all damped. It wasn't, but the staff were wearing santa hats(i dunno what its called), so that was bad enough.

*I have had a headache for a couple of days, been sleeping to long, sitting to close to the computer. The only time I go outside is to buy food. I was gonna clean the apartment a week ago. I have to do it tomorrow! And also im gonna study hard for a couple of days. Have to snap out off it.

**I saw the 2000 Mr Olympia today (not 2001) I was very impressed. I have always liked Kevin Levrone, what a great poser he is. He is my absolut favourite bb'er. Im gonna try and download it or (2001) from an ftp if I can find.
    Last edited by big; 12-16-2001 at 12:52 PM.

decease, RIP

Day 7:

Restday, did my 2:nd injection today. Went alot better, but I got like ½cc of air in the syringe. Its what is left of the air in the syringe when I inject air into the vial. So I had to draw 1½cc but when I had got all the air out off the syringe I was a little short of 1cc again! And I wasn't gonna go in for more. I bought 4cc more then I need, so next time im gonna make sure I get atleast 1cc.

I didnt have to change needle this time. I injected at 90degrees but I had the leg in a strange position. I guess I hit the muscle sideways or something because when I let go of my grip alittle the whole thing went to 45degrees.

Well atleast I got it in the muscle, and I dont feel a thing right now 10 min later. So im happy. Good thing my bf isn't to high, so I can see where the veins go.

The worst thing about injecting is the sight when you are about to inject, at first the needle doesn't pierce the skin, you have to keep pressing.

I weighed 172lbs this morning. Im going to take some pictures of my eyes and nipples today, if I get paranoid when it all starts kicking in. Legs tomorrow, looking forward to it.

*I have been sleeping 10-12 hours every night its to much. Im gonna try and get it down to 9-10 and see if I feel better.
    Last edited by big; 12-17-2001 at 01:38 PM.

decease, RIP

Day 8:

Thought I had got the days wrong but its just the time zone thing...

All results are compared to last week not from the start, just so you know.

Squat: +3 reps

Did some SLDL after that: 22lbs and 2-3 reps more then I DL last time I was gonna do some hacklifts but I wasn't able to do any weight after that. So all I have done to the original schedule is add the SLDL. I have to warn you my DL will go through the roof, not just because of the steroids.

Strange people at the gym: One gym was screaming like a MOFO when he benched, rather annoying. Then after I had done the squat and sldl, a guy came and did some curls in the squat rack.

Thats all for today.

decease, RIP

Day 9:

Bench: +1 reps

Wtf!! im suppose to be atleast twice as strong as last week, im on roids damnit! I went crazy after the sucky bench, crazy I tell ya.. what do you mean I waste board space?

I did some incline bench, they went well, and dips after that they were ace. Funny that bench is so sucky. Maybe I should work on my lower pec more After that I did some pec dec, scull crucher, pushdowns, and then some flat dbl bench I almost got the dbl in my face.

Im gonna speek with a German accent until my bench goes up 40lbs

Strange people at the gym: When I did the pec dec's there was this really hot girl standing a couple of feets away. Anyway at random moments she just started more or less dancing to the music. Well dancing may be the wrong word, but she moved to the music anyway. I just tried not to look at her... Maybe she was hiting on me.

decease, RIP
    oh yea I also had a test at school, it went even worse then the BP haha I knew that it would though. I have already spooken to the teacher.

Also since I moved, I have seen 2 semi famous people. 1 was the swimmer Lars Frölander. If youre into swimming you might know who this is. I know there is a really hot fitness girl living here somewhere. To bad she dont workout at the same gym. Like I would have a chance... haha

**dont feel like bumping.

I'm going to build up to a 2*body weight DL in a couple of weeks.
    Tomorrow Im going to check out how strong I feel, not go to heavy. 240 or so. And a couple of weeks after ill be going for 300 for reps. Then will see if I can do 342. Of course the roids must have started to work big time for this to work. Still nothing, although I now weigh 174lbs. Im up 2lbs per week, 4 in total. I know its not muscle, but hopefully I will get alot stronger and ill get some muscle out of it.

It started snowing last night. Im gonna try and take a picture of Stockholm tonight, If the weather is nice. Ill post it in chat for those of you who dont have any snow

***auug found the perfect panorama shot of Stockholm like 10min walk from my place. But my dig. camera cant do those kind of pictures, only close ups. So ill get a regular camera, dont know how im gonna get the size down though. If I should scan them in (that makes them huge I think).. will see in a week or two ill have them up. To bad though bacause the weather was perfect.
    Last edited by big; 12-22-2001 at 04:21 AM.

decease, RIP

Day 12:

Deadlifts:

I didn't even get a pump after these. Goal is to up the weight by 22lbs each week. I did so this week but that didnt have much to do with the roids.

Tomorrow I will do all the d-bol in the morning and see if I feel anything.

Im also going to do biceps with shoulders.

Funny stuff at the gym: Oh another thing; the funny smell I have noticed the last couple of weeks turned out to be me. SO there you go. And a girl did some olympic lifts, that was cool to see.
    Last edited by big; 12-22-2001 at 02:15 PM.

decease, RIP

Day 13:

Shoulder dbl. press: 44lbs dbls * 7 reps

I popped all the d-bol (30mg) at once in the morning, bout 1½ hours before the workout. I dont know didnt get no super pump or anything like that.

Weight: 176lbs

I have gained 6lbs in 13 days. That is definitely due to the d-bol, im gonna pretend that 2lbs of that is muscle. And just keep going 2 weeks more and hope the cyp works better. I wont ever do d-bol again though. Its not even that a great steroid to begin with. I just thought this would be a good combo to get some serious size and strength gains, even if it was alot of water. And if this keeps up I gained 12lbs from it, and thats great because I need alot of mass, even if it fat or water. Whatever I gain from it atleast its something

Im hoping ill be 200 after this cycle. And then I might cut for the summer, back to 180 or so. I dont know how long I should wait after cycle to cut though. 2 months sound ok?

Other stuff: My gym is open everyday during the holidays woohoo. My ISP has sent me 4! internet packages, and today I got a web-cam Gonna suck when I have to pay for it, have to send some of it back. Or sell some to my neighbour that just got out of jail. tuttut
    Last edited by big; 12-23-2001 at 05:43 AM.