Thread: What a great website...

What a great website...

I've been hanging around at t-mag.com for a while, and I wana say this website is a big relief. t-mag is alright and there's alot of good knowledge and knowledgable people there, but there are so many *******s to. The tone is kind of no bull****, and if you say something stupid even by accident chances are you are going to get flamed multiple times for it. The tone here is completely different though, you guys are so much more helpful and patient. So anyway, props from me

Banned
    we're not THAT much more tolerant of stupidity

lol well over there if you're worse than say 190lbs @ 10%bf and you post pics, they'll all say "go eat and lift you beginner and don't come back till you're bigger" in unison. Its hard to get constructive criticism that way...

MulletII - AKA Ninja Boner Gyno Rhino's Avatar
    That is constructive, though.

It's the same advice you get from anyone that knows what they're talking about.

Ask "How do I get my chest in proportion with the rest of my body?", and you should get the same answer as "How do I gain weight?".
    Founding Member and CEO of the FFFA

"All that matters is beauty on the inside! Outside beauty doesn't matter!"
    ~This is something ugly people say to feel better about themselves...

"Strength and size don't matter! It's not fair to judge training knowledge based on strength and size!"
    ~This is something wussy people say to feel better about themselves...

Pearls of Wisdom...

Resident Ninja Demon (with a pet Radioactive Sloth) and SchlonkeyMaster of WBB!

Rock is my 'Big Viking Brother', and not in a homo-esque way.

And no COLON jokes, bastards!

We're all happy to help (usually) but the no bs still applies.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Yea, no bs is a good thing, but not when its demoralizing or putting down the person. I know there are alot of beginners who give up because of fully negative criticism w/ no encouragement. The tone is alot more accepting and patient here, just wanted to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by xMeat_Headx
    The tone is alot more accepting and patient here, just wanted to point that out.
    Hang around....

:evillaugh

Welcome to the board.

Grasshoppa
    I dunno about everyone else, but if someone asks a blatantly stupid question, I'll pretty much mock him/her endlessly as well with lots of sarcastic overtone. Hey, it gets done to me too. I expect no less =P.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Quote Originally Posted by Shao-LiN
    I dunno about everyone else, but if someone asks a blatantly stupid question, I'll pretty much mock him/her endlessly as well with lots of sarcastic overtone. Hey, it gets done to me too. I expect no less =P.
    I take full credit for pioneering that trend.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

Grasshoppa
    Pffft...not a trend, it just happens =P. I can't miss an opportunity to be a smart ass. I derive some sort of sick pleasure from it.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

lol ya'll are just wrong