Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayweather v. Gatti

Pumping Iron @ Villy!
    Mayweather Was Awesome!
    "Geneing Leans Green"

Banned
    yea Mayweather was awesome. The replay was on TSN tonight. I felt bad for Gatti, he really got banged up. I never really realized how unbelievably fast Mayweather was until this fight. He was like lightning, brother.

No-one mentioned Ricky Hattons name here....surely he's the man to clean up the 140 lb division and unify the titles?
    My Signature is built by Sonor...Greatest drums in the world.
    My Training Journal..http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...80#post1249780

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Mayweather Vs Hatton for an awesome fight. I'm going to have to go with the pretty boy though. Mayweather vs Judah would be very sweet too.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

Damn...I figured Gatti would have put up more of a fight...mayweather destroyed him...

Pumping Iron @ Villy!
    Mayweather is the best. He's the best inside fighter in his division.
    "Geneing Leans Green"

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Tucker
    The last post doesn't make too much sense. I know what you are saying but if you put the Gatti that faced Ward 3x against Mayweather it will still be a massive blowout.
    Actually your post makes no sense. First you say "The last post doesn't make too much sense", then you say, "I know what you are saying but...." which is it, ethier you know what I'm saying or not, pick one. Anyway what I was saying was that it would have been more entertaining I think, if Mayweather had fought the Gatti Ward did, Gatti was definently not ready for this fight at all.
    Current: 5'8 165lbs

downloaded the fight over limwire. I was impressed with Floyd, not so much with Gatti, i'm hoping for a rematch.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.