The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Starting Up Body Building Again Questions

I worked out from Feb 04 to Aug 04, the supplements just got expensive and stuff. So I stopped working out, but now I have a full time job and I want to push myself to the max. I weighed 150 when I started in Feb and got to about 175 by August. I weighed myself today, I'm 153.8 pounds and I'm 5'11 or 6ft. I want to get about 210 in muscle with a big chest, nice biceps and triceps. I'm going to do my legs as well, the good thing is my family genes everyone has strong legs. Now what I did wrong last time I body builded was I took mostly shakes and not enough meats and I think it ****** me over big time. Also towards the end of my Body Building I started getting weak while in the GYM. I took 100% opituim Whey Vanilla Protein Powder, L-Glutamine powder, a multi-vitamin and EAS Betagen when working out. Also I didn't have someone to spot me all the time, so it was harder when I got higher in weights. This time around I plan on pushing to the max and doing w/e it takes to exceed my goal. I'm wondering what you'd suggest to take to help me have more energy. Also something to boost my strength? How long would it take to reach about 210? What order would you do a work out? Like I want to do a five day schedule. Say Chest Monday, Back Tuesday, Legs Wenesday, Triceps and Biceps Thursday, Friday Traps and Shoulders. Also I was thinking working in ABs and calves like 3 times a week in that. And I was going to use the weekend to rest. I want to be cut and 210 I know its reachable....

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

First off, you dont have to take supplements to lift weights. Its probably better if you do, but not having enough money for supplements is definately not a reason to quit lifting... I also think you should get your diet in check first before you start taking supplements. Sounds like you have put supplements as a priority over your diet. Check out the diet and nutrition forum to learn what to eat. You should also check out the WBB Routine 1 for a good place to start with training. You need to do a lot of reading up. And you wanted to know how long it will take to get from 150 ibs to a ripped 210? Years and years of hard work. Isnt goona happen anytime soon. If you are dedicated enough it will happen. Good luck.
    Last edited by jAy_Dub; 06-27-2005 at 09:00 PM.