Thread: Any plans on carrying CEE

Any plans on carrying CEE

Hey guys,

Do you have any plans on offering any type of CEE?
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

No, we don't feel the product is justified.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I use it and I think its great
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

What is CEE?
    Stats
    BF: 13.2% (6-10-07 w/ calipers)

Lifts
    Bench: 300x1 (9-22-06)
    Squat: 285x4
    Deadlift: 225x10

Long-term Goals
    Weight: 180 BF: 8% Bench: 315x1

creatine ethyl ester
    do a search here or on google

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Some anecdotal evidence shows better response with CEE than regular CM, while some show no difference. It's yet to be scientifically proven so don't be surprised if AtLarge doesn't waste it's time at this moment offering this product.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

no need for CEE if you take mono with dextrose

bone crusher
    it is just a more soluble form of creatine.

but regular creating monohydrate is so cheap i dont see any justification in the extra $$$

I wannabebig!
    i can buy 500 grams of cee for the same price atlarge charges for 500 grams of mono... so where is the extra $$$?

I can buy 650g of mono for $8.94 CAD. That's where the extra $$$ is.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 07-05-2005 at 02:47 PM.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Grasshoppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    I can buy 650g of mono for $8.94 CAD. That's where the extra $$$ is.
    The argument was for AtLarge creatine cost vs. bulk CEE cost.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

bone crusher
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuage
    i can buy 500 grams of cee for the same price atlarge charges for 500 grams of mono... so where is the extra $$$?
    i stand corrected.

Last time i looked at CEE was about 1-2 years ago.

the price has come down significantly... give it a shot.

I might buy some in my next supp order.

Ahhhh, but here is the rub...

We could buy a low grade monohydrate much more expensively than we do the Creapure (TM) that we use in our product.

Just as monohydrate quality varies I am quite sure CEE quality varies.

When you buy AtLarge's Creatine 500 you are buying the BEST monohydrate on the market. Period, end of story.

You might be able to buy CEE comparably priced but what are you really buying? What is the quality?

Guys and gals, it's the same old **** different day argument. We sell the best quality we can at a reasonable price. It is up to you if you want to trust us in that fact and also support a company that supports you.
    Last edited by chris mason; 07-06-2005 at 05:39 AM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Don't wanna bring in an argument since this IS the AtLarge forum, but creatine is creatine is creatine is creatine is creatine. I think it's incorrect to say your creatine is any better than the pharmaceutical grade micronized 100% creatine monohydrate I bought at the store near me.

You can think what you want, but you will be wrong.

just my personal opinion, but I think AST creatine is great, however it doesn't use creapure.

I have just started atlarge's creatine, so I cant make a judgement on it yet

I am sure AST makes an excellent product.