Whats going on everybody!?!?! I am new to this forum so I thought I could introduce myself as well as ask a couple of questions at the same time!

Well first of all I am 20 years old and I am about 6'1 180.... so obviously I am not very big, but I am definately working on it!

Heres the deal I have been lifting for about 4 months now, and I have recently just started eating better in terms of what I should be eating to gain weight. I am taking protein as well as a calorie drink every day now to try and gain that extra weight. In addition to this I drink about 100 ozs of water per day as well as I eat about 5 chicken breats a day atleast. So my first quesion I suppose would be.... do you gusy think there are any additions to my diet I could make to help me get the extra weight I will be needing? Ohh I forgot in addition to the chicken I eat 2 turkey sandwiches a day.... But I am very open to suggestion and since you guys know what your talking about I will make whatever changes are needed to be made.

I am getting a little discouraged with my lifting because I have been going hard for 4 months now and haven't seen much in terms of change? I am getting a lot stronger, and I am going up in weight every week but the size gains just dont seam to be coming? I suppose that will change if I start eating better???

My work out is as such..... but again please make some suggestions and I will be glad to change it... and please not my main goal is simply to add muscle mass.

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Legs
Wednsday - Back and Shoulders
Thursday - Bis and forearms
Friday - Tris

So how doeas this look to you guys? Also, I try to go really heavy so I generally do about 3-4 sets of 8 reps on each workout... So I am not sure if this is correct either?

Ok awesome guys! I appreciate anyone who has ANY input on this, and if I think of anything else I will let you know! Thanks again guys! Ciao!