The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Holy **** - Talk about crazy talent and agility!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I had to show it to you guys. When I first saw this I dirtied my pants. These guys are INSANE! I wish I could do this.

http://www.newschoolers.com/PHP/Vide...4?vid_id=20284
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Not been posted but something similar to it. There was a thread a while back about new style breakdancers. They were doing some crazy **** as well.
    Burritos are the bomb for bulking!
    My Food Journal

PB's&Goals

Deadlift: PR 1@440, Goal 1@450
    Squat: PR 1@375, Goal 1@400
    Bench: PR 2@275, Goal 1@300

DAMN. I wish I were 4 feet tall and 100 pounds and talented so I could do that type of thing.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Quote Originally Posted by Beast
    DAMN. I wish I were 4 feet tall and 100 pounds and talented so I could do that type of thing.
    I wish I was 250 pounds at 8% bodyfat and could still do that type of thing.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

ninjas rock

i want to learn how to do that spin those guys were doing, at a 45 degree angle at about 1:10 in the video. whats that called?
    Last edited by bigpoppapump979; 06-30-2005 at 11:11 PM.

their form was horrible on all they did. An avarage female gymnast of 13 years old could destroy their self esteem
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

that wall thing was cool lol

That's some crazy ****in ****! I agree running up the walls like that is insane... it would be cool if they learned to actually apply that to a fight, like run up a wall, do a crazy flip spin thing and karate chop someone's head off... then they'd be real ninjas.

The guy thats 50 secs into the video does a nice flip with a rotation, that would be bad@ss to get down. Also he looks to be of decent size.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Some of that looked like training for Le Parkour.
    My Signature is built by Sonor...Greatest drums in the world.
    My Training Journal..http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...80#post1249780

parkour is awesome

I did a move similair to one of those when I had a spider on me once - but involved less cool music and alot more girlish screaming.
    -Stray-

"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win." - Ed Macauley

I work out because I have two daughters.....and one day they'll be teenagers.

cool stuff.

Kinda reminds of that program that was on discovery not too long ago "Xtreme Martial Arts" or something rather.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg