I've decided to start up a public journal. I don't know why. Maybe it's ego; or maybe itís a pathetic cry for help. Or maybe its just to get some advice and talk about weightlifting.

I'm 27, 5'10" 155 pounds. I started lifting in September 2004. So I've been at it for 10 months now. I'm skinny and weak but have come along way. This is just the beginning. Or the beginning of the beginning.

My entire life Iíve been bone thin. Iíve always had an extremely poor appitite and bad eating habits. Iím talking a meal a day, sometimes I wouldnít even eat. When I started lifting I weighed 125 pounds.... At 26. At 5'10". You have to travel to Africa to find people that skinny.

Ten months and 30 pounds later here I am. And I ainít gonna stop until the man in the mirror has got enough. I figure that means 180 pounds at my current body fat level.

Iíll get some pics up in here shortly; and Iíve got a ton of crap to blather about. Currently I lift five days a week sticking to very low volume routine of compound movements. Typical workout is under 45 minutes. Diet is the key to success. This journal really is to show skinny guys that its possible. And this is how you do it.

This is just an introduction. The real journal begins after July 4.