Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone is obsessed with Vin Diesel

Someone is obsessed with Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel can type 783 words per minute with no errors, and perfect grammar.

Vin Diesel once defeated Jesus, the prophet Mohammed and L Ron Hubbard in an arm wrestling match to decide who was the true savoir of mankind.

Vin Diesel is responsible for aurora borealis and secretly works at Sonic restaurants nationwide.

You too can discover numerous unknown facts about Mr. Diesel at http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php
    Size is SEXY!

As long as there's raniali nudity, its all good. -- PMDL, my idol
    My God. I wish, if only for a day, i had hooters like that to play with. -- TCD, my other idol
    It is as stable as my mindset around your breasts. -- robboe
    Good god raniali....you have an amazing physique. -- JustinASU
    Whenever raniali posts in a thread, somebody is bound to get aroused, thats just the way it is. -- Y2A

~Anything worth doing at all IS worth doing well.~
    ~You all laugh because I am diFFereNt; I laugh because you're all the same.~
    ~Have no fear of perfection; you will never reach it. -- Salvador Dali, Diary of A Genius~

Vin Diesel's love for cottage cheese cannot be contained.....I knew it!!
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

When paris hilton's phone contact list leaked, I gave him a call. he voice mailed me I left him a message about how I liked the movie Pitch Black.

hahahhahahah your joking right?
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

no.. I called Victoria Gotti too and a bunch of others too
    Last edited by twm; 07-02-2005 at 07:04 PM.

The Great Wall of China is the same length as Vin Diesel's p***s. It also keeps out Mongolians.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Slaughter of the Soul METALASIAN's Avatar
    "Most people don't know this, but the bible actually ends with Vin Diesel showing up at the crucifixion with a pair of Uzi's and kicking some Roman ass. Vin Diesel was all like, "Jesus, I totally saved you." Then, off on the horizon, a bunch of Romans show up riding dinosaurs led by Mecha Pontious Pilate. Jesus busts out this sweet ninja sword and says, "Now it's my turn to save you." Then Jesus and Vin Diesel run towards the Romans in slow motion. That's how the bible ends. It's a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the sequel, "The Bible 2: Water...Into Blood"

Last edited by METALASIAN; 07-02-2005 at 11:00 PM.
    Weight:160 lbs.
    Height: 5'7"

So this is it, my time to live.

Jesus walked the desert for 40 days and 40 nights without food or water; Diesel did it in an hour.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

OMFG this site pwns hard!

When Vin Diesel reaches a difficult point in his life, he often stops and wonders, "What Would Godzilla Do?" As the answer invariably is that Godzilla would devour a schoolbus full of Japanese children, whatever Vin does seems pretty OK by comparison.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

If you put your ear up to Vin Diesel, you will hear either sounds of the ocean, or the tormented wailing of lost souls, depending on his mood.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

hahahahahahahah

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    Lmfao!!! 0mg Wtf 1o1!!!!!11!!!!!

Vin Diesel is protected under the Endangered Species Act.
    Yes the resemblence is uncanny, no I do not have Vin Diesel-type money - yet.

Vin Diesel can cause the seasons to change with nothing more than a pixie stick and a sit-n-spin.
    Yes the resemblence is uncanny, no I do not have Vin Diesel-type money - yet.

"For nearly seventy years now, the closing numbers of the NASDAQ have exactly matched Vin Diesel�s daily cholesterol count. Yes, Vin Diesel�s cholesterol has cracked 10,000. This doesn�t prove a correlation, but analysts are very optimistic about Vin Diesel�s recent consumption of a large plate of chili-cheese fries"

HAHAHA
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

"Vin Diesel once gave a woman an orgasm so intense she invented three new branches of mathemetics, discovered the first half of the true name of god and now only needs two and half hours of sleep a week. She can also now cook a damn good English Breakfast, and never breaks an eggs yolk."

O
    M
    G
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

"Vin Diesel can say the alphabet backwards while drunk, and in 20 different languages simultaniously."

"Vin Diesel can eat a piece of coal and **** out a diamond. "

"Nintendo's Super Mario Bros series is based on Vin Diesel's experiences during his stint as an Italian plumber. However, Vin Diesel gave up after his third time being told that the princess was, in yet another castle. "

"Vin knows the precise whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa, Carmen Sandiego and Waldo."

"Vin Diesel caused the nuclear explosion at Hiroshima, just by pointing to Japan on a combination globe/pencil sharpener."

"The Mayans and Aztecs did not just disappear. They were collected by Vin Diesel for his live human chessboards he hides in a giant underground lair under Lake Titicaca. Vin Diesel named Lake Titicaca as well. "

"In 1663, Vin Diesel beat a notorious pirate captain at cards in the basement of a London pub. When the captain accused him of cheating, Vin Diesel promptly killed him by shooting a stream of fire from his mouth. The resulting blaze destroyed most of London, as Vin remained in his seat. When the police attempted to arrest him, he punched the nearest policeman hard enough to catapult his skull out of the back of his head, which leveled the nearby orphanage it struck."
    Last edited by jack_of_all; 07-04-2005 at 02:45 PM.

mmm... discipline
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_of_all
    "Nintendo's Super Mario Bros series is based on Vin Diesel's experiences during his stint as an Italian plumber. However, Vin Diesel gave up after his third time being told that the princess was, in yet another castle. "
    ROFLMAO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost cried in laughter at this one.

"Has a button installed behind his right ear labeled "sparkles". it is still unclear as to what this button does exactly."

There's two kind of people in the world, and one of them is Vin Diesel.

All the 'Yes' album covers are Diesel family photos.

Vin Diesel doesn't actually have bones or internal organs. Underneath his skin is another slightly smaller Vin Diesel and underneath that is yet another even smaller Vin Diesel. After the third layer his body is filled with rich, creamy nougat.

Vin Diesel single-handedly caused the hyper-inflation of Weimar Germany during the interwar years by intercepting most incoming foreign capital from his hidden Bavarian redoubt to support his penchant for swimming in enormous vats of cold, hard cash.

Vin Diesel drives a tomato. "

Vin Diesel made the Kessel run in less than ten parsecs, two whole parsecs quicker than the Millennium Falcon.

lol, wow.
    Last edited by Spartan936; 07-04-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Perpetual Hunger
    Rofl

This thread is too funny man close it down

Your're killin me
    22 - 5'9'' - 200 lb
    PR's - Squat 300 | Bench 225 | Deadlift 400 | BW 200
    "Squat Much"?

Quote Originally Posted by shansen008
    "Vin Diesel once gave a woman an orgasm so intense she invented three new branches of mathemetics, discovered the first half of the true name of god and now only needs two and half hours of sleep a week. She can also now cook a damn good English Breakfast, and never breaks an eggs yolk."

O
    M
    G

OMG is right, he's gay, what was he doing with a woman.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

classic!
    "Show me a loser, and I'll show you a loser"-Stu Ungar
    "You're not your job.You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive.You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f*ckin khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world"-Tyler Durden

Vin Diesel likes to compare himself to a little beetle. 'I am less shiny than you, beetle. But I am much bigger.'

Vin Diesel can read braille with his scrotum.

Vin Diesel was the acting Grim Reaper for 7 months in 1974. When asked why he did this, he responded simply, "Bros before Hoes".

One morning, Vin Diesel was climbing a mountain. Upon reaching the top, he was riddled by The Sphinx - "What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?" Vin Diesel simply answered, "I'll show you." Later that night, The Sphinx was seen, its hind legs torn off, a stick up its butt, painfully pulling itself away by its two front paws.

The dinosaurs went extinct after Vin Diesel told God he thought the dinosaurs were "a mother****ing stupid idea...dumbass." God was embarrased and killed off all the dinosaurs. Then, Vin Diesel gave back God's bong.

L0l 0mg WTF???!!!!!11!!!1 Best. Site. Ever.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

OMFG, it's a full fledged Lolcaust now!

"Only Nancy Sinatra has ever looked Vin Diesel straight in the eyes and lived to tell about it."

"Vin Diesel breaks open whole wasp hives to get to the protein-rich queen inside. What we feel as burning stings are to him relaxing tickles."

"Vin Diesel used to be on the Pro Bowlers Tour, he was later kicked off for bowling a 400 game."

"Vin Diesel is not allowed to flex both arms simultaneously while on board warships because of the danger of him buckling the deck."

Current FFFA Enforcer

wow, anyone who designed that page has entirly too much time
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

Perpetual Hunger
    Post some more people.....this is just too funny.
    22 - 5'9'' - 200 lb
    PR's - Squat 300 | Bench 225 | Deadlift 400 | BW 200
    "Squat Much"?