Thread: Few Questions

Wannabebig New Member

Few Questions

As per other users, my first order from ALN arrived promptly. Although that could be because I'm a student at UVA, also located in Charlottesville. Is it possible to do a pickup instead of having it shipped (i'm only 15 minutes away). Aside from locality factors, shipping and customer service were excellent. I'm a tennis player who's on the courts 3 hours a day playing at a competitive level. I'm 6'0", 212lbs, with a large build already. I'm trying to drop to 190 while increasing strength and endurance. I ordered creatine and thermocin supplements to help me on my way to a fitter summer. After taking thermocin for the first time, I can really say it does have a kick. I can push myself harder and longer while playing, although I've been careful to monitor myself in the rogue occurence I overheat. I've read from other users that after getting off Thermocin, they found it very hard to keep the weight off. To what extent is this true? What other supplements would be beneficial to my training? Also, is a low carb diet beneficial at all while on these supplements? Thanks a lot guys!
    Last edited by taiguy; 07-13-2005 at 01:32 AM.

We are strictly an online retailer for the time being so pickups from our warehouse are not allowed.

That said you can call me at (434)882-1291 and we could possibly make some sort of alternative arrangements for future orders.

If you are trying to lose fat a moderate carbohydrate intake can be of benefit.

Do you train with weights?

ETS can be of benefit when trying to lose weight as can be Nitrean. Nitrean is a low calorie source of high quality protein which tastes so good you will swear you are cheating on your diet.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig New Member
    I don't train with weights currently, as right now it's more about conditioning and stamina rather than size.

I would suggest ETS and possibly the protein if you are on calorie restricted diet.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!