Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knee Wraps

I think they might be confusing wraps with straps.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Im pretty sure wrist wraps are legal in some federations right? they dont provide any strength benefits they just help you not break your wrists with the real heavy weight.

wrist and knee wraps are legal.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Yeah wrist wraps are legal in all feds. I'm not sure if there are two lengths for those or not. Any reputable site will list what is IPF legal vs other feds. Or you can always check the IPF site and read the rules section on wrap lengths. Only takes a few seconds in any case.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

I believe knee wraps only come in 2 meters and 2.5 meters. Maybe for taller guys?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinStarke
    Im pretty sure wrist wraps are legal in some federations right? they dont provide any strength benefits they just help you not break your wrists with the real heavy weight.
    No, wrist wraps do make a marked strength difference once you get used to them. Wraps help your arms and wrists absorb energy.

I stand corrected, thanks sensei i love this place. Learn new things each day