Thread: Good product

Good product

Just finished my first tub of Nitrean that I stocked up on from the multi-buy sale. Nice light choclate taste and very satiating which is great considering I have been cutting since Feb 2005. I hurt my lower back during my bulk so now I have a torn and protruding disc in the lumbar region. So my doc said no more squats, no more deads, and he wrote me up for a few months of physical therapy. He also suggested that I drop some weight/bf so that there would be less forward pressure on my lower back.

I decided to do a full on cut since I can't go heavy for a while anyways. Anyhow I went from 220lbs down to 175lbs and holding. When I switched from my ON Whey to Nitrean I noticed that it helped to reduce some of my cravings by keeping me fuller. Also have noticed an improvement in performance and muscle fullness. Nitrean has made a great addition to my extended cut, and after trying it I have found that a protein blend is superior to a whey only product and as such a blend will definitely remain a staple in my supps. Anyhow thanks for the good deal on a great product. I also ordered some ETS but I haven't started that yet, but I am sure it will live up to its reviews just as Nitrean did. I also hope to see another Nitrean multi-buy special in the near future.

Thanks for the review!

Good luck with your back rehab.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!