Thread: I want more T-Shirts!

Wannabebig Member

I want more T-Shirts!

Although I don't post here very often (actually, this may be my first time), I've been an AtLarge customer for awhile now and realized that the one AtLarge shirt I have just isn't enough!

Chris, would it (1) be possible to pay for an extra shirt or two and (2) would it be possible to get them in different colors?

Thanks,

Brandon Shipe
    Last edited by Ateam311; 07-27-2005 at 12:34 PM.

Wannabebig Member
    While I'm at it, I'd like to thank Chris for everything. From the personalized bills to fixing my stupid mistakes when ordering, it's been smooth ridin' on my end. The Thermocin helped me lose more than 45lbs in my first year at college and I've managed to sneak under 190lbs for the first time since High School started.

Also, the creatine has helped tremendously as well. I started out in January of 05' benching 95lbs and managed to get that up to 150lbs by May before cutting the creatine out of my diet. Now that I'm stuck at 160lbs, I've just recently started taking the creatine again and hope to see some major improvements over the next few months.

Thanks again Chris and the rest of the folks at AtLarge!

- BS

Thanks for the comments....

Currently we have only used At Large Nutrition t-shirts for promotional stuff. We have considered selling shakers and shirts, but weren't really sure of the want for them, and to be honest they probably server better as promotional items.

We may just do a t-shirt deal in the near future and you can gaurantee if we do, well we'll make everyone aware
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Thanks for the kind words Brandon!

Can we use that as a testimonial on AtLarge?

When we next run the t-shirt deal I will be sure to get you an extra shirt or 2. We will run a different color next time.
    Just PM me when you next see the t-shirt deal in order to remind me.

How many others would like to see the t-shirt deal again?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I alreadly have a t-shirt.. so I'd rather see a nice shaker

maybe a different color or style would be good too
    Last edited by twm; 07-27-2005 at 08:00 PM.

I want more t-shirt(s).

I wear my atlarge shirt everywhere, from the gym to the grocery store. Send me 10..

let me know when you have another t-shirt deal. I want Grey and Black, but don't lose the red, I like that too.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

I sport my atlarge shirt all hte time at the gym, in fact, i'm wearing it right now. I would love to throw out some of my old gym shirts and replace them with new atlarge shirts. I will not be ordering any more supps until my next bulk though, so hopefully a t-shirt special will be around in 2-3 months.

i would love to pick up a few more at large shirts.I have 2 of the grey and black would like a red one...

I want a black one dammit!!
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Wannabebig Member
    Black, blue, green... any color sounds good to me.

Chris, I already have a testimonial up for using Thermocin, but you're free to use that too.
    Last edited by Ateam311; 07-28-2005 at 09:59 AM.

Phatboy
    Bring back the shirts!! I agree with the black and grey suggestion. I have the white one and the red one. I wear them all the time.

Keep the opinions coming!

Yeah, we were thinking black or blue for the next batch.

Black, definately black.

Can you choose the size or do they only come in XL?
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

we get a few in medium, the majority in xl then a few xxl and xxxl's I believe.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

I would love to get a couple of AtLarge Shirts. I would definitely be willing to snag a couple for me ( and some for friends/family) as well. Also, I as well want to say thanks to Chris and Daniel for all the great products you are putting out and the terrific service you guys have. Each time I've ordered, my order has gone out the next day. The shipping is quick, and Chris usually puts a note in there as well. You guys have allowed me to try some of your products and each one I've tried, I've told my family/friends to try it and order if they like. I try to get as many people to taste because to me, thats an easy way to pay back one of the only companies that gives out free samples (huge ones by the way). I'm currently taking AtLarge's ETS and Creatine. I am loving them both. I have more energy in the gym, I'm getting better sleep at night, and my shoulder/joint issues have all but disappeared. Thanks for the great products you guys, and I'd definitely like to see some more shirts out so that I can order a bunch. Oh, and blue or black would be awesome colors to put out.

Thanks for your input KPD!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough
    I'd need a medium probably..
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Argh! I'd need a small! Even if I gained like 30lbs
    My Progress Pics
    My WBB Journal

"So basically you're asking us how not to be a whiner?" - Anthony (aka funniest mofo here)

"Not to generalize, but most chicks put more emphasis on facial features instead of body. So if you're striking out, you're probably ugly." - Anthony (aka Funniest mofo here)

"This isn't a gay bodybuilding forum???" - Mrelwooddowd

Gimme an xxxl. I'm guessing if I follow the advice here, sooner or later, I'll fit into it--isn't that a lot of people's goals?
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

You guys should get with Nike and have them run you a batch of Dri-Fit ALN shirts....that would be sweet.

Id love a t-shirt from you guys but i cant STAND to wear cotton T-shirts in hawaii, they just dont breath well and you sweat too much in them.

I wear Dri-Fit almost exclusively in the gym, so much more comfortable.

I would love a good quality shaker though, that would be awesome.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Current Stats:
    07-31-09 - 6'4" 220 lb.

chris and daniel, i would also like to see the t-shirt's come back. i've got a couple of red ones, but i'd love some black, grey, or blue shirts.

Reconstruction in Progress
    Put me down for 2 xxl's.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough
    I'm 3 apples high so medium would work lol.
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.