The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

4C totally Light icea tea mix-anyone else try it?

I was in Sams club recently and i found this stuff made by 4C called Totally Light Iced tea mix. And the kind i have is Green Tea2go "Antioxidant with honey and natural lemon flavor".

http://www.4c.com/Kitchen/totallylight.php
    --and from there go to one click navigation, and inside of the "in the kitchen" column (first column) scroll down to "Tea 2 Go Green"

But i was wondering if any of fellow tea fans have thought it was pretty good also? But i just dont understand how all of this flavoring is so good, and has no punishment to it. Seems just to good to be true. I feel like in a few years they are going to say this kind of stuff destroys the kidneys or something, lol.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What's wrong with regular green tea? It's cheap and has no calories.

There really isnt anything wrong with it, i actually like it alot...but hot. With this your able to make a gallon of water cold..and it tastes good. I was just wondering if anyone has had it either, or just saying its out there for some of the green tea lovers. And it doesnt have any calories either.

Wannabebig Member
    I'm all about Sobe Lean green tea.

Wannabebig Member
    You might want to check out the Crystal Light stuff if you like iced tea. I think its called Crystal Light - To Go. Throw it in a full bottle of water/shake it up. No calories, carbs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pbsteve09
    I was in Sams club recently and i found this stuff made by 4C called Totally Light Iced tea mix. And the kind i have is Green Tea2go "Antioxidant with honey and natural lemon flavor".

http://www.4c.com/Kitchen/totallylight.php
    --and from there go to one click navigation, and inside of the "in the kitchen" column (first column) scroll down to "Tea 2 Go Green"

But i was wondering if any of fellow tea fans have thought it was pretty good also? But i just dont understand how all of this flavoring is so good, and has no punishment to it. Seems just to good to be true. I feel like in a few years they are going to say this kind of stuff destroys the kidneys or something, lol.
    Buy it all the time.. has a great taste.
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 210

Quote Originally Posted by diesel_dan
    Buy it all the time.. has a great taste.
    Yeah its pretty sweet, good to know someone else has tried it.

But i do like crystal light alot, im trying to see which one is more expensive. I bought this at Sams club for 40 servings for 20 bucks. not too terrible at all. My bro is obsessed with the rasberry crystal light

Quote Originally Posted by Woodward
    I'm all about Sobe Lean green tea.
    im a big fan myself

I just drink regular water=( cant really afford it its a little expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by YungLifter
    I just drink regular water=( cant really afford it its a little expensive.
    I drink plain ol' water all the time. Probably two gallons a day. The money saved goes to the beer fund (lol).
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.