Thread: Nitrean Review

Nitrean Review

I have been using both the chocolate and vanilla flavors of Nitrean over the past couple of weeks, and I have to say that I am very pleased with the product. No, I didn't gain 3 inches on my arms, or increase my bench by 30 pounds. But as protein powders go taste-wise, I'd have to say it rival's ON's. The powder is finer, so it mixes well. And I like that--I'm not partial to clumps.

Kudos to AtLarge for making a very tasty product.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

You gained 6 inches instead right?

Jk, thanks for the nice review!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Yea I finally saved up 30bucks to get some=). I think im going to go with the choclate. But I have a question. Even thought it has both fast and slow proteins is it still good to use for post workout shake?

Yes. It should be fine.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.