Thread: Initial thoughts on Nitrean...

Initial thoughts on Nitrean...

Thank you chris for quick shipping, always appreciated.

So last night I open up the bottle and I for sure thought I got one without a scooper! I had to search for a good 10 minutes lol. Maybe when they load these tubs they could put the scooper in AFTER they load the protein

So I mixed 3 scoopes with milk before bed (my normal, just with ON whey instead of ALN). I mixes a lot lot better than ON whey I can tell you that. ON is basically insoluble in milk, water is a different story though. So that pleased me. On to the tastes I was a little let down here. I wasn't expecting an oral orgasm or anything, but the nitrean tastes a little "too overprocessed" if you can understand that. Unlike ON though, it is not "bitter." Definitely bearable. Can't wait to see what nitrean tastes like with 100 grams of dextrose in 15 ounces of water I would have to say though that the best tasting protein I have ever had was NitroWhey extreme from Prosource, but that stuff is beyond expensive ($27/2.2lb).

The little writeup on the back of the tub is very very good (and true), but sadly for ALN, most people dont give a hoot about that stuff, only cost efficiency. We will see if I see any different results from ALN over ON.

The thing most aggravating about this product is the presence of whey concentrate, this DOES not belong in a product is this caliber. I am sure its for cost reduction, but it does not belond in a product claiming to be the best on the market.

Overall I am fairly pleased and I like the fact that I am supporting this board which has educated me so well. Time will tell the results, but I am still of the train of thought $/lb. Why can't Nitrean be offered 10lbs/$58-60. I would give it a much more serious look for long term use.

Thanks!

Each fraction of whey has its own benefits thus why we include more than one.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Update: just had Nitrean in water, WOW, wow that's all I can say. Much better tasting than ON, actually an enjoyable expierence.

Oh and another little thing, I know this seems really anal, but it's noticeable.

With ON whey, you are always left with clumps of whey and stuff left on the sides of the class that are a PAIN to clean out. gotta get the brush out.

With this nitrean no clumps, no mess at all, just rinse the cup out and its clean.

im happy

Cool, we are glad you are happy with the product!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

My second order of nitrean a couple of days ago, it was like meeting up with a long lost friend! Seriously though the biggest compliment that can be given is that i've tried a few different makes of protein in the uk and nothing compares to at large.
    Thats why i've got 2 tubs of banana body fortress in my cupboard.
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

Thanks for the comments, its awesome to hear!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Ok first off I'd like to thank you guys for the free sample. Now I thought it was going to be around 3 servings or so but holy **** was I wrong. Now I need to tell you guys that this free sample worked b/c now you guys got a new coustmer=) It taste ****ing awsome!!! Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by DavyRen
    My second order of nitrean a couple of days ago, it was like meeting up with a long lost friend! Seriously though the biggest compliment that can be given is that i've tried a few different makes of protein in the uk and nothing compares to at large.
    Thats why i've got 2 tubs of banana body fortress in my cupboard.
    Just to add on to my previous quote I had the nicest tasting protein shake tonight. Been to asda with the wife for my weekly shop and she asked me to go and get some milk. I noticed different flavour mixers to go into a milkshake so I thought i'd give that a go with my shake.

I bought the strawberry mixer and added it to my 2 scoops of nitrean,5g of creatine,250ml of water and 250g of fat free yoghurt.

Absolutely delicious!
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

Yep, thanks to both of you guys!