Thread: Lotion Hair Remover Things

hmm, I like to be big!!!

Lotion Hair Remover Things

With the amount of hair removal threads there are I know this has to have been posted before but I couldn't find it. Has anyone tried to use these lotion hair remover things? I'm wondering because I think it'd be better to use these things on my facial hair then shaving my face because supposedly (according to advertisements) the clean effect lasts 3-6 months as oppose to daily.

Plus my GF is complaining about stubble, err, you know, down there (I use a personal trimmer to control the area). So if you guys have had success using it on your little general and his two leutinants you can tell me about it too.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

I have used gel. It was decent but
    1.) It usually stinks and stings like hell.
    2.) Some may have allergic reactions to the gel.

On the sides of most removal gels, I notice that they are against using it 'down there' as well as 'on the facial area'.

Just use a razor and a steady hand.
    Last edited by AllUp; 08-15-2005 at 08:00 AM.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    The harshness of the chemicals used to dissolve your hair will prolly not mix very well with delicate skin either on your face or your nether regions. I once tried the product on my chest and the result was as follows: A decision to never use it again, and should I ever decide to- to never use it on delicate skin because that shuff is just awful. Hope this helps.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Also - don't use Nads on your 'nads.

DON'T NAIR THE BALLS!

That is all.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:525 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

To each their own but if your partner is complaining you should listen to her. OK there's no substitute for a good clean smooth shave BUT the 5:00 shadow sucks. A viable alternative is to stop shaving the area and keeping the hair trimmed to a short length.

Dude I wouldn't put Nair (which is the one that I used once) anywhere near my cack or nads. Absolutely not. I used Nair once on my legs (which are pretty hairy) and it was possibly the second-most painful experience of my life. I might have left it on for too long but what the f*ck how else am I supposed to make sure that ALL hairs are removed ya know?

Dude just trip up the pubic hair with clippers. If you shave down there it'll be uncomfortable for everyone. As for the facial hair... she honestly should just deal with it. I hope she is considering some of your requests also...
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    This is one of those instances where cutting corners might leave you with a damaged face. Do you really want to proceed?
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

hmm, I like to be big!!!
    Nah I don't shave my balls, I use a personal trimmer but there's still stubble for some reason.

The face isn't for my girl, I dont think she cares about facial hair, but I work at an office like environment so I'd prefer to just stay clean shaven. Plus facial hair makes me itchy. The commercials say it worked for 6 mos so I thought it would be a good way to save time on my daily routine.

I figured I could save a lot of time by using the lotion but didn't realize it could be so harsh lol. On the commercials the guys use it on their face no problem. Glad I cleared this up without burning my time, money, face, and balls. Thanks for the replies big help to me.
    Last edited by nejar462; 08-15-2005 at 10:13 AM.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."