Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roast of Pamela Anderson

Roast of Pamela Anderson

Hi guys I've been watching much of the comedy central roast of Pamela Anderson and must say it is by far the best roast that I have seen.

There are actually A-list comedians there and people are getting made fun of left and right. I think the thing that makes it so funny in my opinion is because so many of the jokes are sex jokes. Tommy Lee, Courtney Love, Pam Anderson, and Andy Dick are all getting ripped on left and right.

I highly recommend watching it... it's pretty funny and for the guys out there Pam's nipps are totally showing through her blouse.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

I watched the whole thing earlier. I've only watched one other roast before and it wasn't that good, but this one was awesome. lol

And holy shiit, pamela was lookin' so fine. I liked the nips too fatrb

I love roasts and have seen a few in my day and this was by far the best. She was a really good sport and the money is going to PETA. Honestly I would recomend catching a re-run if you can.

"I wouldn't use Bea Arthur's dick to **** Andy Dick's pussy." I nearly fell out in the floor laughing when they said that.

The remark about Kurt Cobain looking better then Courtney Love was a little F-d up.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

ROFL. Andy Dick got ripped up lol.

It was one of the better ones IMHO, and everyone was a good sport. It was worth catching in the AM on a workday.
    Last edited by AllUp; 08-15-2005 at 08:06 AM.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Quote Originally Posted by pinky8713
    And holy shiit, pamela was lookin' so fine. I liked the nips too fatrb
    Personally, I think she is looking kinda rough these days

"It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Hey every girl has their bad days/times.
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manveet
    Personally, I think she is looking kinda rough these days
    Just looks to me like those pics are taken without hair/makeup done. No mystery there. She looks just about how a 38-year old woman with no makeup is supposed to look.

Expression on her face has a lot to do with it as well. She looks worried/concerned in those pics, bit of brow furrowing, etc.

or hungover
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

hate that tattoo on her. Just bothers me.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

I loved it when they were like "when pams kids were born they actually walked out of her vagina"
    bench: 290x1 (vid of 285 http://youtube.com/watch?v=NbXh7BKArxE )
    squat: 300X1
    deadlift: 420X1
    age 17
    5'9"
    175 lbs

Manveet, i'm guessing you didn't watch the roast when her makeup and shiz was done

They totally ripped andy dick apart with the gay jokes and everything nonstop. haha
    Last edited by pinky8713; 08-15-2005 at 01:45 PM.

Those pics above is how she REALLY looks. On tv she spent 2 hours before hand getting done up by professionals-which could make any decent look woman look amazing. The roast was great, though. I thought lisa lampenali was funny-along with jimmy kimmel. I can't beleive lampenali got away with her comments about the 2 black guys, "anymore here and there would be a shooting, ok enough about the colored people".
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB
    I can't beleive lampenali got away with her comments about the 2 black guys, "anymore here and there would be a shooting, ok enough about the colored people".
    Me either, I was shocked by that one, but everyone seemed to take all the cracks in good stride though which was cool.
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

that was great

i thought lampanelli and sarah silverman were the funniest

courtney love was doing her best to steal the spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by excokehead
    that was great

i thought lampanelli and sarah silverman were the funniest

courtney love was doing her best to steal the spotlight
    Why is Courtney Love even on TV? WTF does she do besides walk around looking skanky?

Yeah she makes me sick god she thinks she's so bada$$.
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    i still think one of the funniest lines was by Lisa Lampaneli when she said

"ive been screwed by so many black guys, im starting to get ashy"
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Allie
    I love roasts and have seen a few in my day and this was by far the best. She was a really good sport and the money is going to PETA. Honestly I would recomend catching a re-run if you can.
    Now I'm definitely not gonna watch it.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

It really was funny, but none of them actually knew her.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    Just looks to me like those pics are taken without hair/makeup done. No mystery there. She looks just about how a 38-year old woman with no makeup is supposed to look.
    I contest, have you seen how hot Built looks, and she's 4 years PA's senior.

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    LOL, I'm with you 100%. ****ing weirdo PETA people.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

Quote Originally Posted by BG5150
    OK so some of you know that I grew up on a farm and that my degree is agriculture based. That being said I have spent a lot of time educating people about normal and routine animal handeling and procedures. I have also spent a few years being a vegetarian, which I no longer am. I think PETA once in a while has a good point to bring awarness to animal issues... the Seabord Farm undercover video, although it still wasn't all correct information. But at the same time I do believe that they can take an issue in a completly wrong direction... especially with the kosher beef slaughter plant in Iowa. For me I agree with most small animal issues but can't agree with their views on large animal issues.

As for the whole vegetarian issue, well I eat meat and I also have friends and family who are vegans, so really I think it's a personal decision. Depending on the issue and amount of research PETA does and the spin... well they are a double edges sword in my opinion.