The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

how much more should i weigh?

Im 6'2",and weigh 195.What do you guys think,just looking to see what i should strive for.
    Last edited by getfit; 08-21-2005 at 02:59 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

That's up to you. How much do you want to weigh?
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Well i'm 6' 188-190 and I want to be 200-210 rock hard so I would say probably 220 or so.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevo
    Im 6'2",and weigh 195.What do you guys think,just looking to see what i should strive for.
    Damn you're obese. 167.5 is your new goal.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Peevo is totally depends on what your goals are. Do you want to lose fat? Do you want to add muscle? How much?

And do you have a picture of yourself and maybe a picture of someone with a figure that you would like to look like?

I'm 5'11" 188lbs and would like to be about 205lbs. That of course is with a 9% bodyfat.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

I'm a solid 6'2" 195 pounds, and I'd love to be 210-220 at the same bodyweight. Takes a long ass time.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Banned
    I'd say you could add 30 pounds easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MM
    I'm a solid 6'2" 195 pounds, and I'd love to be 210-220 at the same bodyweight. Takes a long ass time.
    Uh you mean bodyfat, right?

If you could go from 195 to 210-220 lbs without gaining weight then I suppose you're only chance is to switch planets(?).
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Banned
    lol personally I say get as big as you can...My idealistic body will be 220 at like 8 percent BF I got aways to go...but Im willing

I am about your same height and I would say a good goal is 215-230 lbs at sub 10% bodyfat to look solid. There is no way at 6'2" and sub 200 lbs that you will look very solid, I know I feel skinny, even during my bulk. But like everyone says, it's all a personal decision you have to make for you. When I first signed up at the WBB forums I asked the question "Should I bulk or cut?" and the best response I got, in my opinion, was if you don't know whether or not you should bulk or cut, then you should bulk. Logic being, once you're big enough for your own personal satisfaction you'll KNOW when it's time to cut.

Good luck on your goals, with the right determination anything is possible.
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.

Yep, just look in the mirror... it will tell you everything you need to know. Im just under 6 ft tall at 300lbs.... my BF% is probably 25-30% maybe more. I wana drop to about 200lbs and then start bulking up to about 265-270 and then cut back down again to about 240-250 with < 10% BF.

Point is, if you look at me in the mirror you know Im way overweight, but you can see muscular development also which tells you theres a good bit to be showing through all the fat. My abs are very big, I have a naturally strong mid section that cant wait to shed 40lbs of fat.
    Last edited by WBBIRL; 08-22-2005 at 09:11 AM.

Banned
    WBBIRL sounds like you got this all planned out...I think I might need to do something like that

Wannabebig Member
    thanks guys, yea i need to add at least another 15-20lbs im skinny all around,i figure let me bulk until new years and then start trimming away,i hope i could add that much weight by then,i know eat , eat ,eat.I have some what of a belly i know ill add more to it by bulking,just dont want to turn into a slob.

Yea, a plan is the best way to do things... but more important then the plan is acutally putting ideas to work. Everyone can plan all day long, its workings twoards those goals thats important.

Id say to both gutz and the original poster: A plan of what you want to do with your bodyweight and BF% is the best plan of action.