Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: StR3nGth!

StR3nGth!

I'm going to start a journal here. I generally am horrible at keeping up with journals but I will work on keeping up with this journal. This will be part of a future article I'm going to write detailing my training with some of my nutritional work. Here is a picture of me awhile back.. I was roughly in the 250-260 range.

A little bit about me is that I'm a powerlifter with a new found love for healthy food and supplements. So to kick this off I'll start with my daily eatting!!

6AM: 1 scoop whey + 1 tbs of Natural PB.
    * 4 Tabs ETS
    * 1 Tab Fish Oil
    * 1 AtLarge Multi
    * Creatine
    9AM: 1 Can of Tuna + Carb Wraps (out of WW bread dammit)
    12PM: 1 Can of Chicken breast + wraps + fruits + Almonds
    3PM: 1 Can of chicken breast
    6PM: 26oz Steak w/ baked Tatter
    8PM: 2 scoops whey + Skim Milk
    * 4 Tabs ETS
    * 2 Tabs Multi

Kc
    Last edited by FortifiedIron; 11-11-2005 at 08:27 PM.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Whats the breakdown for that man? Looks like a breakfast for a guy your size, lol. Happy cutting,
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Im actually not cutting. I'm down to 235ish right now and havnt been this light in ages. What I'm basically trying to do is get my intake on track really. My loose breakdown is around 4000calories a day. You would think a guy my size would eat more but that is right at maintance for me given my metabolism and everything.

In Dec. I'll turn it on and start eatting like a horse again. At that time I look to break a 700 pound squat and upper 600 pound deadlift. If all goes well I'll be in the 500s during that time for bench aswell.

Kc

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Are you sure that is 4000 calories? You might want to calculate that. Doesn't look more than 3 to me.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Are you sure that is 4000 calories? You might want to calculate that. Doesn't look more than 3 to me.
    I agree, that's not much at all.
    Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

He is sure. Note he did not list exact amounts on most things.

Good luck Kyle!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Another day...another journal.

Now that you're on "my" turf I'll be journal pestering you daily. Next time you go shopping i have a few more ideas for carbs to toss in the diet. Also, if you're going to continue to eat the canned chicken and ww bread at the current pace...start doubling up.

I still can't believe you ate a steak that was a pound and a half. One more thing, if you do need to bump the kcals at any point, I'm leaning towards breakfast...more ideas to come later

...welcome to WBB journal land.
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

6am- 1 cup oats, 2 scoop whey, skim milk
    9am- 1 can tuna, 2 pieces of WW bread, fruits
    12- 1 canned chicken, 3 wraps, 2 pieces of WW bread, fruits
    3pm- 1 can tuna, almonds
    6pm- 16oz steak, salad, veggies and 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 pieces of garlic toast
    7:30pm- 1 scoop whey, 1 cup cottage cheese w/ fruits.

Kc

Ya boi! Let's see some heavy weights lifted.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Diet is looking really tight KC...this could be scary.

BTW...Joey is starting again today, so i'll TXT you with the halftime score, cause no need to be watching after that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    Ya boi! Let's see some heavy weights lifted.
    There will be plenty of heavy weights come monday. I have no felt this fresh and ready in a very long time. Its amazing I can work 10-12 hrs a day 7 days a week and have energy to train for 2 hours with 90%+ weights.

Kc

6am- 2 Scoops whey + 2% milk
    9am- 4 fajitas w/ beef and rice
    12pm- 3 chili dogs utilizing one whole can of chili and ass load of cheese. Not to be real unhealthy I added in some olive oil lol
    3pm- 1 can of chicken and large salad.
    6pm- 12 pieces of sliced fish, hush puppies, salad, and brown rice.

This is a "eat whatever you want day sunday" I will throw in a shake later and some fruits w/ some ETS and other supplements. I have sunday as a sit around and eat what I crave during the weekdays that I cant have.

Tomorrow is back on diet track and back on with my training. I plan on hitting some SICK tripples in squat tomorrow. I have 14 weeks till meet day in feb. up in NY and I really want to hit a sick squat and deadlift. Im not real concered with bench but I should be good for 500 or so once I dial in my shirt here soon.

Kc

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I drank about a gallon and half of gatorade today

Kc

Nice bit of "garbage loading" KC

Why thank you Yoda

Kc

Cool little journal here. I liked your Periodization links, very informative.

Thanks.. that was wrote by PowermanDL and Myself.. its a little old and I should probably update it rather soon. Still some great training information in it however.

Kc

**** fire ****tard

Workout:
    Squats... worked up to 515 and had to stop after my set. My hamstring is killing me for some ****ed up reason... arrrrr.. dammit! I dont need this bull**** right now.

Kc

No training today due to the leg. However I had a great day at the table!

6am: 2 Scoops whey + PB + Milk
    9am: 1 Can of Tuna w/ 2 WW pieces of Bread
    12pm: 26oz Steak, 1 can of Tuna, and WW bread.
    3pm: 1 can of tuna and WW bread
    7:30: 1 cup brown rice, 2 chicken breast, 2 cups mixed veggies, and 1 package of LOW FAT CHEESE
    9:30: 1 Scoop Whey.

took 4 caps of ETS, 2 multis, and 1 fish oil at 6 and at 9:30.

Total was bout 4,400 calories!

Kc

At least you didn't call your journal "Sm@rT!" although what you did name it is almost as big a stretch.

Bitch.

Last edited by ElPietro; 11-15-2005 at 09:08 PM.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Man Im gunna come up and slap your curl jockey ass around beyotch!

Whats up bud!?

Kc

26oz of steak.

I ate an 8oz chicken breast and could barely get through it. I need to learn your eating technique.

Kyle, think you can make it to the Arnold this year? Can't remember if any of your crew went last year. If so let us know and we can include you in the arrangements.

Would be cool to meet your stupid heifer ass in person.
    Last edited by ElPietro; 11-16-2005 at 02:13 PM.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by galileo
    26oz of steak.

I ate an 8oz chicken breast and could barely get through it. I need to learn your eating technique.
    26oz is easy! I love beef!

Kc

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro
    Kyle, think you can make it to the Arnold this year? Can't remember if any of your crew went last year. If so let us know and we can include you in the arrangements.

Would be cool to meet your stupid heifer ass in person.
    I will be at the Arnold this year! I have a meet in Feb. and then I'll be going to the Arnold. :evillaugh

Do you have AIM? g33k?1

Kc