The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Its no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Someone respond to my stupidity!

I must be mentally challged. I'll start from beginning or around there somewere. 3 months ago i got a summer job at a juice factory, not bad. There was this crazy hot girl working there, i found out that she went to school near were i live. So basically when she and i finish work we'll be going off to the big city and pretty much living next to each other. I thought to myself, wow this is great. I find out that she has a boyfriend. So couple of weeks ago i make a joke aobut something, and she starts to rub my shoulder, i tell her, as ajoke" come one now, you have a boyfriend waiting at home for you" or something a long those lines. She responds by saying that once she's gone off to the city she'll be single again, the're planning on breaking up. Once again my confidance soars. Today was her last day at work (i still have 4 days) this is where the story gets ****ing stupid. Yestruday i was feeling down, bad gym day bad diet etc, nothing going right, so i baraly talked to her. Today was the exact same thing, i hardly talked to her. She tried to initiate conversation about 4 times, i blew her off like it was nothing. I was walking past her to sign out ( i finish 1 hour before she does) she's says to me "are you leaving now" she's smiling at me, because she knows i'm going home and its her last day, she's just wainting for me to talk to her or give her my number or email so we can hook up once we're back in school. This is what i say, "Yep" and i ****ing walked away. I feel ****ing ******ed.

ps. no time for editing, i'm fuming.
    Last edited by RussianRocket; 08-26-2005 at 04:32 PM.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I've done some dumb stuff, but damn, that was dumb.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    Accept the fact that you are gay and make it easier on yourself now.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

Damn man, theres not too much hope left now, but wouldnt the juice factory have her number? I guess you could always get it from them...

It happens to the best of us.

I've had oh...something like three or four opportunities present themselves to me in the past couple of months and didn't pursue them....most recently as of this morning as I was riding on the subway on my way to work. LOL.

Slap me silly (with a large trout) someone.

Last edited by Focused70; 08-26-2005 at 05:20 PM.
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Damn, man. You just got too nervous. Happens at the worst times.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

"OMG HE EETS 2 MUCH0RZ!!111 O NOES HE EETS TEH FATS!!!111" - PowerManDL

"Test does a body good." - Severed Ties

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    I could have it arranged to have someone slap you with a trouser flounder.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

hahaha

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

"I avoid talking to normal people about this stuff as much as possible. It's usually a waste of time." - HahnB

Grasshoppa
    Yes, you made a very stupid move. Sounded like a sure thing too.
    Shao-LiN
    "I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." - Linkin Park

Yeah it was a stupid move but we've all made stupid moves. Use the memory of your failure to prevent yourself from future failures. BTW you should have gotten her number months ago AND you should have never mentioned her boyfriend if she's not mentioning him. You could have been hooking up with her while she was still with her boyfriend...
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

now the only chance you got is to start yelling her name at random hoping she will respond. If she does respond. she might not even give you the time of day since she pretty much gave you a freakin invitation to throw it in, and you passed..

take teh haet up on his offer bro you deserve it..
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

GET HER NUMBER MAN, as was said surely the factory has it somewhere. Make up an excuse to get it. Besides, you can still find her somehow at school. Just laugh and say how you were a dumb**** and it should be ok. But damn, don't let a funk **** you up.
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Getting her # from Jamba Juice or whatever is kinda stalker-ish though. I think you're over that, there are tons of other women out there...
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

there is still a chance, very very slim chance. She's pretty open about issues to her friend who still works at the factory, when i come in monday i'll talk to her. She might see the girl before she leaves home, thats when i slip her my number or atleast see what she thinks. All in all not my best performance.
    Milk is the best Supplement

Well my friends think I'm ugly
    I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.

Yeah, I'd say it's too late to do anything about it now without looking desperate.

D 435 / S 340 / B 305

Journal

That was horrible, BUT, if you get it through her friend or whatever and you end up hooking up, it wont matter. Find a way to right your wrong, son.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

BTW, that was pretty bad man..

"IT'S NOT OK!"
    AUIU
    <=Real Sword, Fake Glow.
    ---
    Research that s*** up son. <me
    ---
    Gyno Rhino: "I think your cyber-game just sucks."
    ---
    Brawl: "Fill it with rocks , walk up to the sales dude and hit him in the face with it . When he falls down kick him in the neck and say " this stuff is junk "."

Brawl: "Or grab a bottle bust it on the table and stab him in his neck"

Banned
    you f0cking pussy

this scenario better motivate you so this never happens AGAIN

hopefully you get lucky in see her in town,party,store, etc.
    and hopefully you'll have the cajones to say whats up :evillaugh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2A
    That was horrible, BUT, if you get it through her friend or whatever and you end up hooking up, it wont matter. Find a way to right your wrong, son.
    :withstupi
    Last edited by sh0es; 08-29-2005 at 09:09 AM.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Damn, you absolutely royally ****ed that one up.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

you knew it all along, you just pussied out, no big deal, we all do it, sometimes we just dont turn our balls to the max.

When youre drunk, your balls go into overdrive, s you gotta find that inbetween, look her straight into the eye and say, so you got a number or something?
    A big thanks to all my friends in the USA, I am deeply grateful for your hospitality and kindness.

Banned
    I like that line 'So you got a number or something?'

Banned
    just sneak into the HR office and lift her contact info from the files

[dislcaimer: may not be legal]

Oh, and BTW nice move. Knowing chicks that age, she probably wants you even more now though (playing hard to get). I recommend you move quickly though. Hot girls going away to school have a VERY short shelf life.
    Last edited by Relentless; 08-29-2005 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Callahan
    just sneak into the HR office and lift her contact info from the files

[dislcaimer: may not be legal]

Oh, and BTW nice move. Knowing chicks that age, she probably wants you even more now though (playing hard to get). I recommend you move quickly though. Hot girls going away to school have a VERY short shelf life.

Agreed... the half-life of a hot girl going to college is somewhere between the duration of a keg-stand and the time it takes for roofies to kick in.
    My Progress Pics
    My WBB Journal

"So basically you're asking us how not to be a whiner?" - Anthony (aka funniest mofo here)

"Not to generalize, but most chicks put more emphasis on facial features instead of body. So if you're striking out, you're probably ugly." - Anthony (aka Funniest mofo here)

"This isn't a gay bodybuilding forum???" - Mrelwooddowd

Work the friend....

And you at leat know her full name, right? Look her up in a couple weeks when she goes to school. If she's living on campus, she'll be listed. If not, she may be listed in the telephone directory.

When you talk to her friend, say, "Hey, I never got to say a proper good-bye to "Suzy". You know I can get in touch with her?"
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.