Thread: At Large Nutrition Rocks!!

Wannabebig Member

At Large Nutrition Rocks!!

Chris Mason,
    I just wanted to to know that we got all of our stuff today! Thank you for all of your assistance!!! I am already almost out of the ETS!!! I am sure I will be speaking with you again soon!!

Best Regards,
    Shawna Mendelson

Wannabebig Member
    I agree, from the great communication with the customers to the handwritten note on the order invoice. Atlarge nutrition has the best customer service than any company I've ever dealt with.

Thanks Shawna and we look forward to helping you and your husband build your business (The New Gym for anyone wondering)!

Thank you as well Kaiser!

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Shawna, are you using the supplements in the gym store or just for personal use?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Shawna, are you using the supplements in the gym store or just for personal use?
    Both. I use them myself, and my clients love them!!

ETS has helped me a lot with my back. I tweeked it again doing Deads, ( Ya I was like NOT AGAIN! ), I was lucky to have an electo appointment that day so that helped too. ETS has helped greatly with my DOMS for my back and also for my legs which I just started working on again and the recovery time was must fast
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.