Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

solid inclines
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Hockette: Screw you with sexual harassment on top.

Stack: I'm very happy with my inclines right now.

Max: Yeah, too bad I can't do any back squats right now

Dave: Thanks bruh.

March 4/06

Crossfit: Fran (that stupid bitch)
    95lbs Thrusters & BW Pullups
    21-15-9 rep rounds
    For time

Time: 15:15

Overall:
    I just got my ass kicked! Wow, this was waaaay harder than I expected. My first go at thrusters and I was terrible, haha. The pullups went pretty fast however. I want 10:00-ish next time.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

jesus everyone and their mother does fran now....what a slut, maybe I need to give her a ride

Fran is def. a tough bitch. Good job hangin with her bro. She'll get easier and easier the more you do her.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

I'll have another go this weekend.

March 6/05

rower to warmup

Deadlifts
    10 x 135
    5 x 225
    5 x 275
    5 x 275
    5 x 275
    5 x 275
    5 x 275

- 5x5 deads are brutal. My rests here were so damn long as two other guys and I had to work in on the same bar. Next session I'll be doing 70% of this, then moving to 285 next week.

DB Lunges
    5 x 60s
    5 x 60s
    5 x 60s
    5 x 60s
    5 x 60s

- Wooo. These gave me no problems today, felt great. 65s next session.

Lying Single Legged Leg Curls
    10 x 55
    10 x 55
    10 x 55

- 5lb PR throughout.

Seated Calf Raise
    10 x 45+35+25+10+5+2.5
    10 x 45+35+25+10+5+2.5
    8 x 45+35+25+10+5+2.5

- Decided to load 1 of every type of plate for this, lol. This equals to 2p + 32.5lbs if I'm not mistaken. Which might be a PR, but I never remember what I've done in the past with calves.

Overall:
    Cannot complain with this session. The deads were tiring as hell to say the least. I'll be using this type of layout (increase 5-10lbs on lower1, do 70% on lower2) and hopefully get to 315 for 5x5.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

w/ BGB and 5x5(and all compound movement) do you mean you will do 275x5 one week, then the next week do 70% of 275 then the week AFTEr do 285x5 and progress like that?
    (nice lifts btw)
    My sig scared getfit.

I do deads 2x a week. One day I'll progress one day I'll do 70%. I can't squat right now so this is my main movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Sidior, I eat McDonalds 2-3 times a week and I've lost fat. Gotta love it
    I haven't had a Big Mac in almost a year.

*sigh*
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    I can't squat right now so this is my main movement.
    Quit being such a little baby baby.

Those are some nice deads though.
    Last edited by Stackattack; 03-06-2006 at 11:16 PM.

I'll have another go this weekend.

March 9/05

DB Press
    __ x 20s
    __ x 35s
    8 x 50s
    5 x 70s
    5 x 70s
    5 x 70s
    5 x 70s
    5 x 70s

- Cake.

Tbar Rows
    8 x 1pps
    5 x 2pps
    5 x 3pps
    5 x 3pps
    5 x 3pps
    5 x 3pps
    5 x 3pps

- More cake.

Machine Chest Press (/side) -- Tricep Pressdowns
    12 x 105 (MCP)
    12 x 65 (TP)
    12 x 90 (MCP)
    12 x 65 (TP)
    8 x 90 (MCP)
    12 x 65 (TP)

- All done one after another, no rest.

Overall:
    Errr, no time today! Went light this whole session, as I had planned. Nice pump?

pump is what it's all about....oh ya a huzzah!! for good measure
    nice volume as well

Ah, another WBB trend slut.

Shazzang!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout.

I had no idea manning a microscope was considered intense!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackattack
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout.
    That sir is sigged...

cripp nice come back
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Banned
    man Crip ur a damn BEAST !!!!111!11one!!!1!
    MAnnnn ur almost as JAYKED as Hackey!

Yo by the way dawg let's go camping man!! and u bring the ugly girls ok? I be bringin dem fit bitties :P

Solid session dawg - Lemme tell you, brother, I like threw up after I did 3 sets of wide grip pullups recently, and I realized... I reached an epiphany... It was like Allah came to me and said.... "Crip... is jayked like Hackey66..."

so mitch, how you liking crossfit? hard huh?
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Haven't done it in so long. I'm barely getting to the gym right now so I workout on all the days. When I get wheels I'll be back on it for sure.

holy crap dude 60lbs for db lunges.. you are the man ... what is your max on the DL

YBW

60lbs is the man? Haha I've done 85lbs on those for 5 reps a leg I believe.

My best DL is 375, I'm weaker now though. Not gonna max for awhile.

It's 5:00 AM. I just spent the whole night watching my buddy drive around downtown asking various hookers for their prices, all of whom were too expensive for his taste. It was absolutely hilarious. Even the really really gross 50 year olds were wanting $100 minimum.

I had a lower and upper session, they both SUCKED. Why? Cause of diet!

I've planned out all my meals now. Working at 5000 for now. This is 4600, without the calculation of mommy's meal. This should work out to 5000-5300 or so each day.

Breakfast (8:00 AM):
    2 scoops Mammoth
    1.5 cup milk
    1 banana
    1tbsp olive oil

During School (8:45 AM - 2:00 PM):
    1 Nutella Sandwich
    1 Turkey Sandwich
    6 eggs

Post School (2:30 PM):
    1 cup peanuts
    1.5 cups milk

Pre-Workout:
    1.5 cup milk
    2 scoops Mammoth
    1tbsp olive oil
    1 Banana

During Workout:
    Gatorade

Post Workout:
    What mommy cooks

Before Bed:
    1 can Tuna
    1.5 cups milk

Chuck some PB and banana on that nutella sandwhich and you'll experience heaven, man.
    Poo is also LBM - The Built

Wannabebig New Member
    even just with the banana. its ****ing well orgasmic
    "For every three hundred men that died, one lived. I was the one who lived."

Quote Originally Posted by merde
    even just with the banana. its ****ing well orgasmic
    Not as orgasmic as "What mommy cooks"
    Squat...Eat...Sleep...Grow...Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by xMeat_Headx
    Not as orgasmic as "What mommy cooks"
    ZING!
    Poo is also LBM - The Built