Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    You challenged my biceps. I really had no other choice.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

nice job mitch
    2000 or bust

Tommorow I got Bench and Chins 2x10 @ 70%. Which is 165lbs bench and BW chins. I'll go nice and heavy on the skullcrushers to really blast those triceps.
    Last edited by getfit; 05-22-2006 at 03:44 AM.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Sweet. I'll bet you have the best tri's on your whole block by now.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Ok let's see..

Bench Press I got 185 for 3 sets of 8
    BB Row I got 195 for 2 sets of 8
    Deadlifts I got 307 for 2 sets of 8
    Front Squats I got 195 for 2 sets of 8
    Leg Press I got 5pps+25 for 2 sets of 8
    Military Press I got 135 for 1 set of 5

So as you can see I've completed the 2x10 and 2x8 portion of my routine and I'm on to 3x5 (then 3x3 after). I'm surprised at how bad my muscular endurance is. The first sets on everything (except for BB Rows, and Millies since it was one set) flew up. 4+ reps to spare. The second/third sets were close to failure.

Also started squats now instead of front squats. Second session squatting since 8 months ago was today, on no sleep (pulled an all nighter). Looked something like:

12 x 95
    10 x 135
    6 x 185
    6 x 205
    6 x 225
    5 x 255
    4 x 275
    8 x 225

Obviously weaker than my previous bests but I'm quite happy with the numbers considering it's the 2nd squat session in 8 months + no sleep + my quads and lower back were on fire the whole tme. Squats are king. Every set burned like crazy, even the 135. My body isn't used to these anymore haha.

One thing I have to address is the flexibility. I've lost a lot from not squatting & having crap joints on accutane and subsequently couldn't get quite ATF today without my lower back rounding. Below parallel for sure, but definitely not as deep as I used to go.

So I totally ****ed up my hamstring doing leg curls after this. Had to bail out. It feels WAAAY better now thankfully. I'm gonna get some blood flow back in the legs soon and stretch it out good.

Weight = 197lbs.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 06-30-2006 at 11:05 AM.

finally posted lol, nice lifting, almost 200lbs get some pics up
    2000 or bust

I'll be putting up pics at the end of my bulk. Right now, based on how fat I am, that's 13lbs more minimally. I'm hoping to hit 215-220 before I cut though. I always look a good 15lbs lighter than I actually am so I'll need to be heavier to look decent after a cut.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 06-30-2006 at 11:20 AM.

lol i hear you dude, im 18-19% and im bulking i really dont care what the hoes at the beach think.
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp
    lol i hear you dude, im 18-19% and im bulking i really dont care what the hoes at the beach think.
    Yeah, I've got a girlfriend so I don't care either, lol. If she dumps me because I'm getting fat she's not worth it, at least that's my theory .

I'm planning to bulk up do a nice, big, fat weight, then get shredded for next summer.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

I don't care how fat I get because I don't plan on revealing my (hopefully temporary) bacne scars anytime soon.

We should start a trio of fatness.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 06-30-2006 at 12:27 PM.

hell yes, fat, strong, handsome gentlemen, what else do women want? sorry about the scars bro my friend has them too, im sure they will fade.
    2000 or bust

If your starting a fat man posse, you have to include earl.

damn mitch. your bench is strong. your deads are strong. your squat is great, whether it's been 8 months or not..lol

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Dammit, Crippy. You're almost as heavy as me, again!

Nice lifts, homey.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Bump.

Workout tonight.

Got in a peasant Chest/Delt/Tri session. Well, it was nice. I'm still weak though, lol.

May 10, 2007
    Push
    warmup: 5 min basketball + cuban presses + cable cubans

DB Incline Press @ 45 degrees:
    8 x 70s
    6 x 70s
    10 x 65s
    - Peasantry.

Flat DB Flies:
    12 x 35s
    10 x 35s
    10 x 35s
    - Ew.

Standing Barbell Military Press:
    8 x 115
    6 x 115
    10 x 95
    - Disgusting.

Seated DB Side Lateral Raises:
    10 x 25s
    10 x 25s
    - Meh.

Straight Bar Pressdowns:
    8 x 85
    7 x 85
    10 x 70
    - Surprised with this one, as this is as strong as I've ever been on this movement (even when my big 3 were much higher).

Reverse Single-Arm Pressdowns:
    10 x 20
    12 x 15
    - asdasasd

Overall, the numbers suck ass. They aren't any worse than expected though, and should shoot up soon times.

I've gained like 4lbs in the last ~5 days or so, haha. Just gotta wait to see if that was water and such or if I need to lower cals.

you will be back in no time man
    2000 or bust

What the heck have you been up to Mitch? Thought about you when the news about Benoit came out.

Trying to get it back myself too man, it'll come back quick.

I think he's crying in a dark corner somewhere...
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal

Yup eating emo chocolates trying to blow himself.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    If your starting a fat man posse, you have to include earl.
    Why do I totally not remember posting that?

So hows the bulk going homefries?

- Earl

Alright lol. Been making good gains just not posting.

Last time I posted was when I decided to change all my incline presses to a higher angle (level "3" from "2"). At this time I did DB Incline with 70s for 8 reps. That was roughly 2 months and some change ago. I recently did 90s for 6 reps, so that should be an indicator of my push gains.
    Moved 195 for 6 on Incline BB too. It's pussy lol but the movement has always given me trouble, I was only moving 165 for reps when I was at two plates on flat bench.

I've also decided that my lats and lower back overpower my rhomboids/traps. My pull days are now mainly focused around pronated/neutral rows with a big "squeeze" on each rep. Yep, that sounds ridiculous and straight out of FLEX or something lol. None the less I've been doing this for 4 years so I've been able to find what works best for me, and what I just outlined seems to work most efficiently. Anyways, because of this my numbers on pull are and will be lower from last week onward. 2 weeks ago I did 220 for 8 on CG lat pulldown, 8 sets of 8 on wide-grip pullups, and 215 for 8 on BB Rows (45 degrees) with decent form.

Lower body training has lightened completely. I've fallen into some injuries in the past year (hamstring pull for 8 weeks and bad knees for months). I've been using a Microlactin/Glucosamine complex for a few weeks now and it's helped beyond belief. Have started to increase the numbers now but only for a few weeks, so nothing impressive lol. 365 for 4 on deads and 6pps for 3x10 on leg press.

Overall my training is honestly completely different than before. I put a lot of emphases on very good form, slow negatives, getting a good range of motion and the concept of TUT (time under tension). Again, changed to this because I've experimented enough and find this works best in terms of anabolism and in terms of health.

Stats are 5'10", 189lbs, ...Lean LOL.
    Based off my BF% now vs last time I was at this weight, it only seems like I've added about ~4-5 lbs of muscle or so. I must be under estimating what 4-5lbs because it looks about double that to me in the mirror lol. Taking pics though so we'll see.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 08-04-2007 at 03:04 AM.

Welcome back, crackhead.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

'Bout time you posted on here again. BTW, I'm a mod now, so look out!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal