Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    You have such nice deltoids.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Just when I thought we were getting rid of the riff raff...

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Just when I thought each and every muscle fibre of your serratus major was in an anabolic state...

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Haha go work your upper pecs man.

Nice delts.

October 31, 2007

Workout:
    Full Squats - 225x5x5
    SLDL - 255x5x5
    DB Lunges - 55sx3x8
    Leg Curls - 140x3x8
    Ab Pulldowns - 140x4x15
    Leg Raises - 2x12
    Calf Machine - A few sets

Comments:
    Midterm tommorow, peace.

I am tiny.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Welcome back...it won't take as long to get big again the second time around...is this the second time around?

The fourth or fifth maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler View Post
    I am tiny.
    Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Risk10k View Post
    Holy crap.
    seriously! where have been?
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Sup dude, you gonna make a come back? And GetFit, damn, haven't seen you around in awhile either.
    32 yo - 5'6" - 170 lbs
    USAPL Meet PRs (Raw @154 lbs): 347 SQ, 242 BP, 507 DL, 1096 TOTAL
    Gym PRs: 370 SQ, 270 BP, 510 DL

The Riddle Of Iron - Kiaran's Garage Training Log

Man I haven't seen you in forever

wow, you're alive!
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

sup tiny, i am fatty..

nice to meet you..

Alive and Kickin.

Sup Biotch.
    5'11" 185lbs 9% BF
    S/D/B PR's 445x1, 495x5, 335x1......Looking to get stronger and do a PL Meet this summer!
    Chronological Picture Thread 2005-Current
    Pro Status or Bust..2011

At Large Nutrition, Optimize YOUR body!

I was wondering what happened to your ass, welcome back. This time I got a 2 month head start on you biatch!
    Squat...Eat...Sleep...Grow...Repeat

I'm back bitches! This time it's for real. Details to follow.

Any familiar faces still around?

Damn, long time man.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Wow another old guy returns. This thread is a like a who's who of old school WBB
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Most if not all the people I know have hit the types of spells or moments you are speaking of, so not usual at all...for the most part, a maturing process taking place.

Getting back to condition will take just a small bit of time, the weights will seem heavy at first but no big deal. Now that you are resuming things and lifting, expect big gains to come at first.

The most interesting or what stood out most of what you wrote is the fact that you are studying film, this is totally intriquing. I periodically like forming sketches or screenplays, just sitting back and writing in general to translate into the screen. Anything associated with it is awesome, particularly the writing and directing.
    Last edited by Coke; 06-23-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Most if not all the people I know have hit the types of spells or moments you are speaking of, so not usual at all...for the most part, a maturing process taking place.

Getting back to condition will take just a small bit of time, the weights will seem heavy at first but no big deal. Now that you are resuming things and lifting, expect big gains to come at first.

The most interesting or what stood out most of what you wrote is the fact that you are studying film, this is totally intriquing. I periodically like forming sketches or screenplays, just sitting back and writing in general to translate into the screen. Anything associated with it is awesome, particularly the writing and directing.
    Thanks for the support bud. I guess I just hold myself to a high standard... not satisfied unless I'm always moving forward within some endeavor.

I hope you're right about them noob gains! It'll be interesting to see how it goes, as most people in this beginning stage don't usually have the knowledge base I do in regards to training/nutrition. Hopefully muscle memory is still "in tact" as well.

And another film guy! Freakin' wicked. I never knew that about you, I was into it back in the old days too. I'll be studying it however mostly for the theory; I'm mainly interested in the directing aspect as well. However I've had 10+ years of practice with editing so it would be illogical to ignore that skill set. We'll see how it goes. You got any work online to show off? I'm always down to read new sketches.

----------------------------------------------------------

Today's workout consisted of nothing but cardio and stretching

- Elliptical: 15 minutes, 2 alternating intervals @ 2:30. Interval 1 was 10% slope 10% resistance, Interval 2 was 40% slope 60% resistance

~3 minutes rest

- Treadmill: 10 minutes @ 4.5mph @ 5 degrees slope

Well the numbers are pretty bad, however not much worse than I used to be. I was never too good at aerobic activity. This will become part of my goals now however. If there's one thing I'd like to do different this time, it's train more healthy. The lack of cardio will change this time around. My old 6000 calorie diet was filled with McDonalds and sugars, that will change. My joints used to hurt bad from pushing it too far too often, that will change too.

I may be sidelined for a few days now as some of my pals are planning another camping trip and I may tag along. We shall see, but it sure as hell will be it's own workout in and of itself anyways.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 06-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Jesus dude, you sound like you were one of my typical customers. Good to see you turning shit around and back in here.

You used to chop?

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler View Post
    You used to chop?
    Haha no, I was referencing the little hoodlums I get to take to jail from time to time. Good to see you moving yourself in a more defined direction.