Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Where do you plan on going to wrestling school at?

I was an aspiring pro-wrestler in High School, and still would love to do it, but really want to continue college first. I did a little work for a few southern feds, and it's extremely rewarding (and tough). If I get goosebumps working in small towns, imagine how it'd be if it was a WWE event?

Best of luck with your goals, bro.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Ill be training at the Squared Circle in Toronto. I will hopefully be starting in June or July. Whats feds did you wrestle in?
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Exercise Room closed today , Ill be resuming Day2 on Monday.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Been away for awhile... from WBB that is

Well I'm gonna update this from tommorow, just without the legend crap (takes to long).

EDIT: I updated the first post with new splits, new max's, and other ****s.

****, didn't meet my goals.

Max Bench: 175
    Max BB Curl: Have no idea... but I'm not a curl jockey anymore, so I'm not recording this anymore.

Weight: 146

Banned
    Nice Work Mate.

Friday August 6, 2004
    Bicep/Back

Workout:
    setsXrepsXweight
    Hammer Curls - 1x24x30's
    One-Arm Concentration Curls - 4x10x30's
    Self-Spotting Preacher Curls (machine) - 1x8x40
    Seated Hammer Curls - 1x24x25's
    Seated Cable Row - 1x10x105
    Seated Cable Row - 1x10x112.5
    Seated Cable Row - 1x8x112.5
    Seated Row - 1x10x125
    Upright Row - 1x12x60
    Upright Row - 1x10x60
    Rear Delt Fly - 1x8x90
    Pull Ups Level 4 Assisted - 1x10xBW(149lbs)
    Pull Ups Level 3 Assisted - 1x6xBW(149lbs)

100 Crunches
    50 '90 Degree Leg' Crunches
    100 Bikes

Cardio:
    None

Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 eggs, 1 bowl Kraft Dinner, 1 pita, 1 glass orange juice = 764 cals
    Snack - 1 bowl Corn Squares cereal = 190 cals
    Meal 2 - 2 wings, fries & ketchup, 1 glass cherry soda = 514 cals
    Snack - 1 scoop icecream = 180 cals
    Meal 3 - 2 burgers, 1 bun, 1 glass lemonade = 840 cals
    Snack - 1.5 scoops ice cream = 220 cals

Total Cals = 2708 cals

Other:
    30-40 minutes of Stretching

Comments:
    Did my ab work at home today (usually done at the gym).

I was doing alot of reps today; I don't know why. I usually for every set do 6-10 max. Hey, guess that means I got stronger .

I usually rollerblade there and back, but not today. Oh well, I don't "need" cardio at this time anyways.

2708 cals? ****ing awesome! I had a bit more actually; some popcorn and some crackers (not recorded because I didn't have the box). I'm happy with this.

I weighed in at 150 pounds w/ shoes and clothes today. My 146 is aswell with shoes and clothes. I think I may have been this much more because I weighed myself after eating a 764 cal meal. I'll weigh myself again tommorow.

Overall a good day, but I wanna work on lowering those reps and highering the weight. Comments, critique, and welcome!
    Last edited by AlterSh0ck; 08-06-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Nice clean diet you've got there.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Banned
    That diet is better then yours Chung, hes getting a lot of Caloires, good for bulk.
    Last edited by Xaust; 08-06-2004 at 09:31 PM.

Banned
    I am gonna compare my food intake with you guys, I won't include calories and all, but I'll let you guys assume.

Meal 1: 2 Peices of Rye Bread With Nutella
    Meal 2: Hotdog, Bowl of Beans (w/ Sauce)
    Meal 3: 2x Banana's, Strawbaries, Yogurt, Blueberries, Ornage Juice, Peach, Skim Milk Powder
    Meal 4:1/4 of a protein bar (its gross :P) Corned Beaf (aprox 8 slices)
    Meal 5: 1.5 Steak, Baked Potato (Margirine On it), Corn, Spinach
    Meal 6: Turkey Slices (aprox 8 slices)
    Meal 7: Chocolate Pudding, Glass of Milk With Ice Java and Skim Milk Powder
    Meal 8: Bowl of Goldfish
    Throughout the day, drinks I had were Cranbarry Juice.
    I am sure this is an enough food for bulking. Must Clear 3k Cals

I'm gonna go eat more now

I dont usually get 3 k cals a day though, probably more like 2.4k-2.8k Cals on average maybe
    Last edited by Xaust; 08-06-2004 at 09:54 PM.

That's good... but you don't eat all that. You're lieing just like how you lied about asking your GP what anirexia is. But... whatever.
    Last edited by AlterSh0ck; 08-06-2004 at 10:40 PM.

Banned
    I knew you would say that, and I did ask, I had a general idea, you weren't even right, wow. I ate all that yesterday, so stfu, and stop saying things you wouldn't know. And just becuase I ate that much oneday (yesterday) doesn't mean I eat that much everyday. Like it says at that bottom I'm estmating 2k Cals+ aday on a regular basis, yesterday was an exception. For example im working today, so I woudn't beable to eat that much. Today, would probably go like this:
    MEal 1: Bagel with Nutela, Banana
    Meal 2: 12inch Assorted Sub
    Meal 3: Pasta with Meat Sauce, Assorted Vegetables, Bread
    Meal 4: Slices of Turkey OR Corned Beef
    Meal 5: Watermelon, Chocolate pudding
    Meal 6: Milk With ice java and skim milk powder
    Assorted Drinks throughout the day (Orange Juice, Grape Juice, Strawberry Kiwi)
    (Just an estimate)

I was more right about it then you, fool. You thought, wow your skinny=your anerxic. Which was way off. I was more right, which is being scared to eat food, and not eating= EVENTUALLY GETTING SKINNY, you didn't know **** about it. She said that not eating food was a stage of it, but it will usually lead to it becuase, your not eating. Your just assuming another thing. Like you do about everything, according to you, everyone is useless. And I quote from Mitchell's mouth "Doctor's are useless, they don't know anything. Aswell as Skin Doctors." Wow, what a dumb statement, without doctor's we would probably be dead.

And back to how much I ate in one day, got any other stupid things to say, of proof that I DIDN't, even though i clearly did eat that much yesterday? Btw, is there a real reason for saying that, so you can start an E-Argument, idiot. Stop being jealous that I consumed more food then you in one day, wow, just go eat more. Now plz stfu, because I don't feel like listening to more of your bs. I know you can write a 100 pages in defence of what I just said, but I am not in the mood, for reading this crap, Gotta go to work, later.
    Last edited by Xaust; 08-07-2004 at 06:48 AM.

You weren't right you ignorant fool. I said anerexia is where one is disturbingly underweight, a level of underweight that is CONSIDERED ANEREXIC. That is what I said, which is exactly what anerexia is. If someone realizes they are obese, and then are scared to eat because of this realization, it DOESNT make them anerexic. You however believed it did.

Again, stfu you didn't eat that, its total BS. Someone who weights ****ing 105 pounds at 5"6 could no way push themselves to eat 3200 cals or w/e. I don't give a **** what you eat either, why are you posting it here? Get your own ****ing journal so I can go in there and spam it like you do to everyone elses. Scrub.

I wannabebig!
    all the hostility...

Banned
    Hey mitch, back from work, will continue the E-Argument later, cuz im tired right now I thought you wanted spam btw, you say it right here?
    Enjoy, comment, critique, and (picture of spam) you have it on your first post
    Last edited by Xaust; 08-07-2004 at 03:13 PM.

Well done on getting to 150. I might have come a bit later than July but on worries you're adding the lbs on.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Thanks man. 1700 cals so far today, and still dinner and dessert left.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 12-05-2005 at 09:32 PM.

Saturday August 7, 2004
    Chest/Tricep

Workout:
    setsXrepsXweight
    • BB Bench Press
      1x12x105, 1x12x125, 1x10x135, 1x6x145

• DB Press
      1x8x35s

• BB Decline Bench Press
      1x10x135, 1x7x145

• Cable Chest Press
      1x6x160

• 1-arm Cable Tricep Extention
      1x10x16.5 (testing obviously... didn't like it)

• Cable Pushdown
      1x10x50, 1x10x55, 1x7x55

• Bentover Cable Tricep Extention
      1x10x37.5

• Kneeling Cable Tricep Extention
      1x10x37.5, 1x10x40

• Unassisted Dips
      1x10xBW(148), 1x6xBW

Cardio:
    None

Diet:
    • Meal 1
      1 bowl Hamim (chicken, rice, beans, tomatoes, water) = 800 cals---60g protein

• Snack
      35-40 crackers = 479 cals---10.5g protein

• Meal 2
      4 slices turkey, 1 glass orange juice, 2 eggs = 327 cals---27.8g protein

• Snack
      2.5 scoops icecream = 360 cals---6g protein

• Meal 3
      2 buns, 2 beef burgers, fries, coke, apple cedar sauce, ketchup = 1435 cals---52.1g protein

Total Cals = 3401 cals
    Total Protein = 156.4g protein

Other:
    None

Comments:
    Hmm, not what I call a great day.

The tricep extentions were coming along weird; this is my first time doing some of them. My form was a little messy, and I was doing to little weight or too much weight. Hope to improve on those tricep sets next time.

Got in alot of cals and sufficient protein, so I'm happy about that. I highly reccomend ~HAMIM~, 1 bowl has 800 cals and 60g of protein.

The reason for only 17 sets was because I rushed home to go to wrestling... turns out I didn't even go. I also didn't stretch today because of that.

I saw Collateral aswell today. It was okay, alot better than I thought it would be. They did the best they could with a plot that revolves around a hitman using a taxi as transportation.

Comments and critique welcome and appreciated!
    Last edited by AlterSh0ck; 08-07-2004 at 11:05 PM.

good bulking food

whats with the high reps on the bench? i think if youw wanna reach your bench goals you should stick to 8 reps or less. either way, youre a strong sob for 15. keep up the good work.

debussy: Thanks bro. And yea, I am looking to cut down on those reps and clean up my bulk a little. Today shows no sign of that, but it will happen

Sunday August 8, 2004
    Rest Day

Workout:
    setsXrepsXweight
    Rest Day...

Cardio/Activities:
    3 hours wrestling training

Diet:
    • Meal 1
      1 bun, 4 slices turkey, cheese, pita, multi-vitamin = 471 cals---34.8g protein

• Snack
      2 scoops icecream = 360 cals---6g protein

• Meal 2
      2 skewers chicken souvlaki, 1 burger, fries, ketchup, 2 glasses lemonade = 830 cals---57g protein

• Snack
      1 box Danon strawberry yogurt = 180 cals---3g protein

• Meal 3
      1 grilled cheese sandwich (2 slices white bread, cheese), 20 grapes = 360 cals---17g protein

• Snack
      1 plain donut = 219 cals---2.6g protein

Total Cals = 2420 cals
    Total Protein = 120.4g protein

Other:
    None

Comments:
    Rest day, tommorow we do legs.

The wrestling training wasnt very "cardio-vascular" today. Mostly ground moves and submissions. We learned chops today... my chest is still beet red lol . I'll make sure to post the pics once I get them.

Woke up a bit after noon, ate a meal (wanted to eat more but had to leave), and then came home at 6:00. So not much time to eat today. I'm still looking to clean up my bulk a bit, but my house lacks food at the moment so I'm just eating whatever has calories. Tis will be different though, one day .

Still wanting to eat 3000 cals a day, which I did yesterday, but not today. That ~hamim~ is awesome, gotta get my mom(my) to make more .

It seems like you should be eating more if you are having wrestling practice and lifting. How are your energy levels?
    "you are like my yoda." - chops

"you are not like yoda at all!" - chops

"shh...I'm only gay for pay" - ECTX

"no matter how much you lift, just remember that on the other side of the world, a little chinese girl is warming up with your max" - bIgHwN86

My Journal

Shane: Is there a way to measure that? Lol, I'm new to this. I am usually full of energy though.

Monday August 9, 2004
    Legs, Shoulders, Abs

Workout:
    setsXrepsXweight
    • Hammer Strength Calf Raise
      1x30x180, 1x20x270, 1x13x320

• Donkey Calf Raise
      1x135x15

• Standing Calf Raise
      1x270x15, 1x300x15, 2x300x11

• Decline Angled Leg Press
      1x15x140, 1x10x210, 1x10x260, 1x10x290, 1x8x300

• Seated Leg Press
      1x10x290, 1x8x300

• DB Press
      1x10x30s, 1x8x35s

• Lat Pulldowns
      1x8x120, 1x5x135

• Seated Shoulder Press (machine)
      2x7x90, 1x8x90, 1x8x95

• TVOs (slow)
      1x5x10s

• Crunches + 8lb ball
      1x50

• Legs-Up Crunches
      1x50

• Twists+8 lb ball
      1x40

• Bikes
      2x50

Cardio:
    None

Diet:
    • Meal 1
      1 glass orange juice, 1 bun, 1 bagel, cream cheese, 4 slices salami = 679 cals---27.9g protein

• Snack
      2 scoops icecream = 380 cals---6g protein

• Meal 2
      2 Eggo waffles, 4 tbsp 100% maple syrup = 370 cals---5g protein

• Snack
      1 plain donut, 1/2 bowl shreddies = 329 cals---5.5g protein

• Meal 3
      1.5 bagels, 2 pizza pops, 2 boxes raisins = 926 cals---34.6g protein

• Snack
      1 bag popcorn, 1 crispy crunch = 338---8.8g protein

Total Cals = 3022 cals
    Total Protein = 86.8g protein

Comments:
    What a crappy day.

I have never uses the Hammer Strength Calf Raise machine or the Donkey one. It took me like 3 or 4 sets to finally find a weight that wasn't too light. Waste of time and sets. I didn't continue with either of these machines, since the Hammer one did something to my knees and sitting down while lifting weight just wasn't helping. ****, better get my form right next time

I maxed the standing calf raise machine, and even went extra deep. Its too bad, I like this machine the most for calves.

I have also never used the Decline Angled Leg Press before. I had no clue what I should have been using, so again like 4 sets later I find a sufficient weight.

Shoulders were ok I suppose. My spotter was done for the day when I was done with the 30s (to light), so I couldnt push myself with the 35s nor try to go up to 40s.

I do my TVOs nice and slow. About 4 seconds on the T, 3 seconds on the V, and near 5 seconds on the O.

I'm starting to feel real sick from my diet. I think I am consuming too many carbs, not enought fruits and veggies, and to much junk. I actually feel like 1/2 puking right now. I'm going to redo all my workout plans and diet plans. Clean bulk, and PROPER sets . Tommorow is Bicep/Back.

Last edited by AlterSh0ck; 08-10-2004 at 12:51 AM.

Good luck on your revamp.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''