Page 49 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Solid workout Crip.

I'm surprised the weight didn't differ too much either. I used to come within only 2-3 inches of my chest, but now I touch my chest and feel it much better. It was hard for me to get over the ego lifting and do what would benefit me more, even if it meant sacrificing weight. I have my genetic freak of a friend that benches like 235 and he barely ever works out to keep me motivated, lol.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Pumping Iron @ Villy!
    Your Latisimus Dorsi is so enormous, they block your arms from going in straight
    "Geneing Leans Green"

Right Josh, that's what's doing it!
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 04-01-2005 at 06:04 PM.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    That isn't weak to me, looks strong. It'll get better as time goes on.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Good job assface. Where do you pull the bb rows to. That may have an effect on your elbows flaring although you have probably already taken that into account.

keep chugging my canadian brother.......
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

No, the session was cool man...remember - every effort counts.

Nice lookin workout man. Still lookin strong even though you thought it wasn't all that great.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

You still pwn me on these lifts.

Some w3akling you are. *sigh*

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Well this morning I was warming up with deads and I started to feel a pain in my side. I figured it was just my lats sore from yesterday. I proceeded to 135, then 225, 275. Loaded 300, and while taking my rest I got this huge cramp. It kept getting worse and worse, until the point where I had to sit on the dip station and couldn't get up. Then I started to get dizzy, cramps we're just killing, and I almost threw up. I figured I'd call it day, but as soon as I got up I just collapsed in pain. To make a long story short, the ambulance came and took me to Sunnybrook Hospital. The pains subsided a little bit on the way, but problems were still notable. So they did some tests and bloodwork, and it ends up it was a kidney problem. Temporary, and it's gone now. But they said I cannot get more than 1xBW in protein for the next 3 weeks atleast. I asked them if my bulking had anything to do with it, and they said it may had but probably not. They don't want me eating over 2500 calories for the next 3 weeks and said I shouldn't workout either. No wrestling as well. My life has fallen before me .

Oh... I pulled 315 for a single today . April Fools!
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-01-2005 at 09:30 PM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Hope you're ok, bro.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Get better.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Oh... I pulled 315 for a single today . April Fools!

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

I wannabebig!
    is it me or does anyone not read the whole thing?

I did. 'Twas a joke.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

If you're not hurt, then it's too late for an April Fool's joke, sinceApril Fool's officially end at noon.

No, I hate that rule, it's jsut make by cranking old people that don't like jokes *cough*Homer*cough*. Haha j/k man. But IMO, April fool's doesnt end till April 1st ends.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

But it was written so convincingly....

Damn, the weights are looking impressive in here.
    Nice ATF's, etc.

That was not even right - ...good one, the ever creative Mitch at work, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey66
    No, I hate that rule, it's jsut make by cranking old people that don't like jokes *cough*Homer*cough*. Haha j/k man. But IMO, April fool's doesnt end till April 1st ends.
    Dang, that's harsh man. I'm only 24.

LOL crippy you are such a jackass. But congrats on the 3pps pull. You've been making awesome progress on the deads lately.
    Last edited by Stackattack; 04-03-2005 at 12:05 AM.

you bastard

Did you really pull 315, or was that part of your cunning attempt to trick us? If so, niiiiiice.

Hey, Crippy Chippy. I finally got updated pics up in my journal, y0. Check 'em out.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

:: Peeps ::

Friday April 1, 2005
    :: Lowerbody Day 2 ::

Workout:
    :: Deadlift ::
    10x135
    10x185
    8x225
    4x275
    3x300 (+2R)
    1x315 (+15W)
    1x315 (+15W)

315's were NOT fully locked out. By some peoples standards this might have been locked out, but it wasn't quite as locked as I usually do. Next session, 2x315 full lockouts BABAY!

:: Back Extentions ::
    7x55
    7x55
    12x45

No gains here.

:: Shrugs ::
    9x195 (+2R)
    10x195 (+3R)
    9x195 (+2R)

Good.

:: Standing Calf Raises ::
    12x300
    21x300
    0x0 (supervisor was being a whore).

Brian was being the biggest bitch and wouldn't help me stack DBs on top of the machine. I need a ****in alternative, better try out standing BB again.

Activities/Other:
    Nope.

Comments:
    Overall very solid session, with no time to do abs. I should call this "core" day because there's basically no isolative lower body work, lol. For some reason my lower body has progresses well in comparison to my upper, so I'm putting less attention to it.

Wanted the 315 for a solid rep, didn't really get it. Left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest of the day.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-05-2005 at 09:38 PM.

:: Wooo ::
    ooooo!

Monday March 28, 2005
    :: Upperbody Day 1 ::

WEIGHT: 179 lbs (+4lbs!)

Workout:
    :: Pullups ::
    9xBW
    5xBW+15
    4xBW+15
    8xBW

Went down 2 reps or so. Gained 4 lbs. So it's basically +4W -2R. Sounds like a little of an increase in strength atleast.

:: Seated Cable Row ::
    7x165 (+10W)
    8x165 (+10W)

This was really good!

:: Flat DB Press ::
    12x55s
    8x70s
    5x70s
    6x70s

55s felt heavy and I knew that there were no PRs in store for me today.

:: Dips ::
    11xBW (+1R)
    5xBW+25
    5xBW+25

This is the first time I have done bodyweight dips well. I usually have a hard time controlling my body and such, but today the non-weighted ones felt really good. The handles are really small and are just steel with no grip, so my hands were slipping at points during these (booo!). Still happy with this.

:: Incline Rear-Delt Flies ::
    12x12s
    10x15s
    10x15s

Tried these one a lower incline, ****ed around with my form, and I actually like these now. I really feel it in my rear delts and rhomboids.

Activities/Other:
    Nada.

Comments:
    Solid session. Only thing that was notably bad was DB Press.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-05-2005 at 09:47 PM.