Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Yeye nice work man.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Nice couple of sessions. How is Brian a bitch if the supervisor was being a ho??? Or it is a trick , Brian=Supervisor
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Looking uber strong dude. I'm 179 too
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Those were 2 different sessions. I wasn't helping him because he didn't help me do the Smith machine ready when I had like 6 to go and only 10 mins to get it done.

Wow... I just relized how stupid that sounded... Here's the revised version of the above post, lol.

Those were 2 different sessions. I wasn't helping him because he didn't help me set up the Smith machine for my shrugs when I had like 6 sets to go and only 10 mins to get it done.
    Last edited by Zearoth; 04-05-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    My Stats

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Those weren't different sessions. Brian first wouldn't help me load the DBs, then I wanted to do one last set but the supervisor was being a ho.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Ohhhhhh.... That. I thought you meant the gay supervisor that was there this evening.
    My Stats

You two fight like a married couple. I just can't figure out which one is the wife.

And yes, the grammar is better.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Banned
    Rookie they alternate Zearoth is the wife mon-thurs and CCrippler is the wife fri-sun

Mitch u r da tank. U iz ma goal mang.

Another journal title change?

*mind boggles*

Awesome liftz, foo.

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Mitchell's a "gurlie mahn"!
    My Stats

Nice to see some PR's in here, beeotch. Spesh wit doze deadz and scrugs. Sup' with the new title? I liked the old one better!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

179 lbs...congrats fat ass!
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Thanks Dudercrise's.

Wednesday April 6, 2005
    :: Lowerbody Day 1 ::

Workout:
    :: ATF Squats ::
    10x185
    7x225
    5x225
    6x225

Maintained from last session. Was surprised, I didn't think I had it in me today.

:: Leg Press ::
    12x5pps
    7x6pps (+3R)

This hurt so god damn much. On the 12 repper I thought I was gonna cry. ****ing lactic acid buildup to the max! I brought up a very small amount of puke during the 1st set, but swallowed it back down since I was doing a rep, heh. 2nd set was good. 2 of the reps weren't quite as deep as I wanted though.

:: DB Lunges ::
    9x55s (+2R)
    7x55s

Good. I wasn't sure if I still had knees after this, lol. ****in burns like hell.

:: Lying Leg Curls ::
    9x130 (+1R)
    7x130
    7x130

More burning. This day is intense!

:: Seated Calf Raises ::
    12x1p --> 12x2p --> 10x3p
    12x3p

Until I can get my knees used to standing BB calf raises, this is what I'm gonna do. I really ****ed up my calf a month ago on these, so I'm gonna keep the weight lighter than usual.

Activities/Other:
    No.

Comments:
    Not a bad session. Gains on everything except for squats, which actually wasn't disappointing because I did not think today had any chance of being a good day.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-08-2005 at 12:27 PM.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Heheheh, time to update your post on the puke thread in gen chat.

Good session, squat and leg press looking impressive.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Matt04
    Workout looks good, getting stronger and stronger nearly every workout.

what are you gonna bulk to before you cut?

Sessions looking damn good...always like to see some red (pr's).

179? You bastard! Stop passing me!

Those ATF's are looking good. 225 on those is impressive. You'll be up to 3pps for regulars in no time.

You are my manchild. I will 0wn joo once again. :evillaugh
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Nice leg session, yeye.

He's having too much fun to go on a cut. MmmmMmmm.... 6k cals...
    My Stats

Nice squats . You have surpassed me

Assface.

damn... you weigh almost as much as me now. i think i'm around 181. Shouldn't your deadlift be a little higher with all that weight youre carrying?
    Last edited by debussy; 04-11-2005 at 03:41 PM.

He better not stop until he's at least 250lbs! Go Mitch.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

You as*hole! I spent so much time looking for you journal, I think I even read this title a few times and didn't realize it was you. Grrr.

:: Homz ::
    Haha yes. Didn't quite puke though.

:: Matt04 ::
    Atleast 200lbs. I'm sitting at 180 right now and my upper body is still quite lean. I don't plan on cutting until I put on a good 10-15lbs LBM minimum.

:: Coke ::
    Thanks bro.

:: Guido ::
    Thanks, fagberry. You already own me though. Not for long however! Go get strong, and I'll get big :evillaugh

:: Brian H. Chun ::
    Yes, lot's of fun!

:: Stackattack ::
    You'll always be my overseas bitch, so just get used to it.

:: debussy ::
    Lol. Shouldn't your back be bigger with all that weight your deadlifting?

:: My Elderly Bitch ::
    250 @ 10%!

:: Hockey ::
    *points and laughs*

Monday April 11, 2005
    :: Upperbody Day 1 ::

WEIGHT: 180.5 lbs (+1.5lbs)

Workout:
    :: Pullups ::
    6xBW
    8xBW
    5xBW+15
    4xBW+15

Ack...

:: Seated Cable Row ::
    8x165
    7x165

Decent.

:: Flat DB Press ::
    10x60s
    8x70s
    5x70s
    4x70s

Eek...

:: DB or BB OH Press ::
    10x40s DB (+1R)
    8x90 BB
    8x90 BB

Weak shoulders. Getting stronger.

:: CGBP ::
    12x85
    10x105
    8x115

Weak tris. Getting stronger.

Activities/Other:
    Nada.

Comments:
    Not much to say. I measured my arms at almost 14 inches. Legs at 24 inches, and chest/back at about 44 inches (with a tshirt on). So I am definitely getting bigger, even with the constant crappy upper body sessions. 180lbs was nice to see on the scale. My goal was 185 for the end of the school year, but looks like I can even hit 190-195.

Switching to push/pull/legs. This routine has treated me well, and I thank it. But it's done it's course.

Stop gaining so fast damnit!

Man I've gotten so much jacked'der. Atleast I think I have.