Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Here's my big ass (and a big shlong too ). My ass actually usually looks even bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-20-2005 at 09:34 PM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Wow. Why the hell did you you put my birthday right beside "bigpackage"?

All the fat seems to be going to your buttocks.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Looking good, but my ass is way nicer.

Fag.
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

squatters ass hehe i said you looked like that mexican actor he doesn't even look mexican he's cute so take that as a compliment now!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Great quads in that pic Mitch...real nice leg workout.

You were just tryin to show off your schlong man. Admit it, you were tryin to coax Guido's wife into lettin you handle that for awhile haha. Pics are lookin good tho man. You've come a long way, but you don't have the squatter's ass until almost every girl you hang out with or talk to starts commenting on it *cough* me *cough*.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    LOL at the comments. You're such an attention slut, Mitch.

Good session, bro and the pics are showing you're coming along nicely. The guns are looking sweet, like Guido says, you can develop it better by working on your tris.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Banned
    Oh ho ho ho oh ho ho ho

U iz da tank

Nice pics...

STeeeeeve

Nice pics mitch but i think your wang is lagging. You might wanna work on that.

My ass owns yours.

Your schlong owns mine though.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock
    You were just tryin to show off your schlong man. Admit it, you were tryin to coax Guido's wife into lettin you handle that for awhile haha.
    Look out. She might bite it off!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Excellent progress!

Thanks everyone. My wang is far from lagging, and my butt is awesome. That is all.

Friday April 22, 2005
    --Pull

Workout:

Deadlift
    10x135
    10x185
    8x225
    4x275
    4x305 (+1R)
    0x325
    0x325

Pullups
    9xBW
    7xBW
    6xBW
    6xBW

Rear Delt Flies
    12x12s
    8x15s
    8x15s

BB Rows
    10x95
    8x115
    7x115
    6x115

Shrugs
    16x105
    7x195
    10x155
    11x155

BB Curls
    8x70
    7x70

Comments:
    Meh. Deadlifts went ok, a PR but not what I wanted. Pullups were good, strength isn't up but I didn't have to regrip this time around. BB Rows still suck, even with the bar my elbows still flare out. Not sure what to do. Today is push.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-25-2005 at 04:36 PM.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Thanks everyone. My wang is far from lagging, and my butt is awesome. That is all.

Friday April 22, 2005
    --Pull

Workout:

Deadlift
    10x135
    10x185
    8x225
    4x275
    4x305 (+1R)
    0x325
    0x325

Pullups
    9xBW
    7xBW
    6xBW
    6xBW

Rear Delt Flies
    12x12s
    8x15s
    8x15s

BB Rows
    10x95
    8x115
    7x115
    6x115

Shrugs
    16x105
    7x195
    10x155
    11x155

BB Curls
    8x70
    7x70

Comments:
    Meh. Deadlifts went ok, a PR but not what I wanted. Pullups were good, strength isn't up but I didn't have to regrip this time around. BB Rows still suck, even with the bar my elbows still flare out. Not sure what to do. Today is push.

You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Awesome deads assface. You've almost caught me.

Yesterday's session

Monday April 18, 2005
    --Push

Workout:

BB Bench Press
    12x135
    6+1x165
    7x155
    6+1x155

Tried a narrower grip this time (almost an inch closer) because I feel my grip is too wide. Dunno if that's why my bench stayed the same, we'll see next week. I suck at this

Incline Bench
    10x115 (+3R)
    7x125 (+10W)
    6+1x125 (+10W)

This went very well. For me, anyways.

Tricep Dips
    7xBW
    9xBW (+2R)
    6xBW

Placed a white tissue on both dip bars and it really helped me from slipping off (which I have had trouble with in the past). These were awesome with teh afterburn on the tri's.

Close-Grip Bench Press
    10x95 (+1R)
    6+1x105

A gains a gain I guess...

OH DB Press
    6x35s
    6x35s
    6x35s
    4x35s

This really sucked! I technically got 8 reps on the first set, but I don't remember if they were smooth or not so I'll call them 6 (aka no gain). And to think I was doing these with 45s fresh 3 months ago. I just can't seem to do **** on OH Presses after all that heavy chest and killing of the triceps.

Comments:
    Overall not a bad session at all.

I might do Chest&Tri/Back&Bi/Leg/Deadlifts&Shoulders split. We will see after 1 or 2 more weeks of this.

Brian decided to start a fight with me before the session started. Basically what happened was my mom said she would take us to the gym at 5:00. I wanted to be home for 9:00 and yes, Brian was aware of this. So he says we'll go at 7:00, and that he can bring and I'll pick up. So I say fine. 7:00 comes around, and no Brian. So I call him at 7:30 and he's still at his friends house recording something for a project. This is fine, but why couldn't he tell me in advance that he might not be ready for 7:00?

Brian ends up coming at 8:30, which means I won't be home for even close to 9:00 but I just said whatever because he was doing school work. I ask him "Brian, why would you tell me 7:00 when it was 8:30? Why couldn't you tell me it would be later?". He then responds that he told me he would come at 8:00, and that I should get my own ride if I want to go earlier or use the bus. This ticked me off because I DID have my own ride, but I said I would wait for him till 7:00 so we could workout together. I explain that to him and he starts complaining about how I made him wait 15 minutes once when he came to pick me up. Yea, he did wait 15 minutes. That's because he called me from his car saying "I'll be there in 5 minutes" while I was still sleeping in my boxers. How does he expect me to get up, change, wash my face, bring my dog out, prepare my workout stuff, and make my gatorade shake in 5 minutes?

It gets even worst though, because in the whole 9th grade Brian took us (the clique) to places a total of ZERO times. But we never complained, because I'm sure it wasn't his fault. We (the clique) don't complain about having to take ways dozens and dozens of times for 1 whole year, but Brian complains that I kept him waiting for 15 minutes once. I guess he also feels he now has the right to lie to me about timing.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-26-2005 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Yesterday's session

Monday April 18, 2005
    --Push

Workout:

BB Bench Press
    12x135
    6+1x165
    7x155
    6+1x155

Tried a narrower grip this time (almost an inch closer) because I feel my grip is too wide. Dunno if that's why my bench stayed the same, we'll see next week. I suck at this

Incline Bench
    10x115 (+3R)
    7x125 (+10W)
    6+1x115 (+10W)

This went very well. For me, anyways.

Tricep Dips
    7xBW
    9xBW (+2R)
    6xBW

Placed a white tissue on both dip bars and it really helped me from slipping off (which I have had trouble with in the past). These were awesome with teh afterburn on the tri's.

Close-Grip Bench Press
    10x95 (+1R)
    6+1x105

A gains a gain I guess...

OH DB Press
    6x35s
    6x35s
    6x35s
    4x35s

This really sucked! I technically got 8 reps on the first set, but I don't remember if they were smooth or not so I'll call them 6 (aka no gain). And to think I was doing these with 45s fresh 3 months ago. I just can't seem to do **** on OH Presses after all that heavy chest and killing of the triceps.

Comments:
    Overall not a bad session at all.

I might do Chest&Tri/Back&Bi/Leg/Deadlifts&Shoulders split. We will see after 1 or 2 more weeks of this.

Brian decided to start a fight with me before the session started. Basically what happened was my mom said she would take us to the gym at 5:00. I wanted to be home for 9:00 and yes, Brian was aware of this. So he says we'll go at 7:00, and that he can bring and I'll pick up. So I say fine. 7:00 comes around, and no Brian. So I call him at 7:30 and he's still at his friends house recording something for a project. This is fine, but why couldn't he tell me in advance that he might not be ready for 7:00?

Brian ends up coming at 8:30, which means I won't be home for even close to 9:00 but I just said whatever because he was doing school work. I ask him "Brian, why would you tell me 7:00 when it was 8:30? Why couldn't you tell me it would be later?". He then responds that he told me he would come at 8:00, and that I should get my own ride if I want to go earlier or use the bus. This ticked me off because I DID have my own ride, but I said I would wait for him till 7:00 so we could workout together. I explain that to him and he starts complaining about how I made him wait 15 minutes once when he came to pick me up. Yea, he did wait 15 minutes. That's because he called me from his car saying "I'll be there in 5 minutes" while I was still sleeping in my boxers. How does he expect me to get up, change, wash my face, bring my dog out, prepare my workout stuff, and make my gatorade shake in 5 minutes?

It gets even worst though, because in the whole 9th grade Brian took us (the clique) to places a total of ZERO times. But we never complained, because I'm sure it wasn't his fault. We (the clique) don't complain about having to take ways dozens and dozens of times for 1 whole year, but Brian complains that I kept him waiting for 15 minutes once. I guess he also feels he now has the right to lie to me about timing.
    Nice story.
    My Stats
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8''

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    ooooooh, another episode of the wbb's soap opera. *munches on popcorn*

Very good couple of sessions. Dude, very impressed with the weights you're lifting.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Liked the entire push sets...try doing less initial reps on your bench work, just my take - otherwise fine stuff.

Dude, Crippy, how come your cloe grip bench is so much lower than your regular bench? I can do almost as much close grip as I can regular. Perhaps you should stick with the wider grip on the regular bench so you use less of your tri's so they won't be so burned out by the time you get to your close grips.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

I require food.

Blue Valkyrie needs food badly!
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoa
    Liked the entire push sets...try doing less initial reps on your bench work, just my take - otherwise fine stuff.
    There are other warmup sets that I don't list. xbar, x95 and x115. The 12 repper isn't hard, but yea the next 3 sets are almost all to failure. Is this bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Guido
    Dude, Crippy, how come your cloe grip bench is so much lower than your regular bench? I can do almost as much close grip as I can regular. Perhaps you should stick with the wider grip on the regular bench so you use less of your tri's so they won't be so burned out by the time you get to your close grips.
    Maybe you're flaring your elbows out? Dunno, keep in mind I'm still on BW dips while you are up to BW+70. My triceps are quite weak.

I'm also fully focused on gaining size now, so numbers aren't that important to me as opposed to intensity and hitting the muscle groups hard every session. I believe benching with a closer grip will do a fair bit for my tricep development, which is very lacking.

Nope. Not flaring the elbows. I keep them right at my sides. Yes, I suppose that working that close grip more will only help your tri's, which will in turn help out with your regular bench. Work dem tri's, foo!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal

I plateued on my bench a few months back, I started to incorporate heavy arse board presses, and hammered my lats. Weights went up quite nicely. Have incorparated slow partials (-) now on chest day, which too, has helped great.

Good luck with upping tEh bench. You look strong as **** in your journal, maybe even a play around with your form ?