The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 63 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2824
    Well damn bro. You're using the same weight for shrugs and curls, and you're bigger...bitch. LOL

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    LLBH:
    Thanks for all the advice . I'll be heading out to get spectro gel in bulk tommorow or Monday.

lilmase:
    I'm not stack !

Coke:
    It was alright.

Hockey:
    Tetracycline and Minocycline have both done nothing for me, though the Mino has helped a little bit. I'm pushing on Accutane right now. Even if other things might work, I'm mighty sick of trying everything out.

TTT:
    Thanks. My back and chest don't really get oily at all...

Chubrock:
    Tehe, I try .
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

no not stack i meant good job stacked.. ya know like a diff workd from huge or big guy.. im just changing it up a lil big guy
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Quote Originally Posted by TTT
    How oily's your back? It could be that you might be washing it TOO much, and then it's drying out.
    D00d. These people are all pulling your chain, man. They're yanking your leg. Picking your pits, if ya know what I mean.

What you need to do is have a buddy shave off your top layer of back skin where you have the bacne, then rub pure rubbing alcohol all over your back where the skin is missing, which will clean out any pores. No pores = no sweat = no bacne. When the skin heals again forming a giant scar, there will be no pores to have to worry about. Problem solves.

p.s. I'm so full of $hit my eyes are brown.
    Last edited by Guido; 06-07-2005 at 09:46 AM.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

I had a session on Tuesday and Wednesday and have one today as well..

Here are some pics, I'm at the same weight as was about 1 month ago. ****ty lighting + ****ty consistency/diet = ****ty pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Mitch damn you grew looking great!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Whoa!!!! Big improvement and change compared to your original pics.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

My arms are like sticks. I need some freakin tri's and chest, with some thickness on shoulders and bi's.

damn man your looking much larger than you used to be, dont be so hard on yourself and keep on getting larger man
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

Banned
    More like Canadian Thick-ler!

Holy F you're lookin' thick!
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Very, very nice pics bro. You should be damn proud of yourself that you've come so far. Ya actually startin to look like a man lol.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Slaughter of the Soul METALASIAN's Avatar
    Wow. Huge-ness^2.
    Weight:160 lbs.
    Height: 5'7"

So this is it, my time to live.

wow man. HUGE props you are looking much bigger then your first pics...can definitely see a nice improvement from the last set also.

Damn I wish again that i had started as young as you did. By the time you hit 20 you are going to be a ****ing beast bro.

good ****in pics mitchell.......... your right though, you need to pack some triceps on those arms. everything is looking big though. you dont look anything like the pics you posted when you first came here. the hair ... i wont say anything about the hair.
    Last edited by debussy; 06-09-2005 at 08:11 PM.

You're looking a whole lot thicker man. The BDB and the MM look especially good.
    Great improvements all around. And I agree with sidior, you are way too hard on your self.

U are just a big man plain and simple...gonna be really huge, this is actually the start of the massiveness to come -
    Last edited by Coke; 06-10-2005 at 09:58 AM.

Getting massive. Those are impressive pics! Must have been those pink DB curls, eh?

Matt04
    ur looking heaps good man, a massive transformation in the space of 12 months.

Hey fattie, as the others have echo'd, you're looking a lot bigger than a year ago. Chest is improving alot. Great progress. Those delts and arms will continue to grow and look better each year so don't worry, hugeness is yours for sure.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Hey waiter? I'd like some of what he's having. :withstupi

Stash
    me: so this is the "pump" you speak of
    me: I could never figure out what people were talking about
    Relentless: like an all over body hardon, yeah

Food log

The Focused Chronicles

It's called test. Turn the clock back 15 years and try again.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Damn, man. You're swoleness takes my breath away. I think you're well on your way to reaching your goals, and probably much faster than you think.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Damn man, lookin' big as usual. Keep it up...and i'm not gonna say anything about the hair either..

Banned
    SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIT MAN UR F-CKIN HUUUUUUUGE!!!
    NIIIICE!

I personally think u should cut, ur looking a little bulky - solid, but bulky.