The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2824
    oh yeah, and post your workout!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Yea come on now Mitchy. Ya gotta give me some motivation before my workout tomorrow.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

let me add to mitch's journal he's strong and determined! great job on the squats
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 10-02-2005 at 08:33 PM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

yes i saw that but i can add more to your journal no?

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Why nothing lately, bro? What's going on with you?

Not updating at the moment.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Hope everything's ok.

Everthing's ok, he's just being a pussy at the moment. bend over Mitch.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

You dumb beaver! Get in here and post something! Plus I thought you were going to take over my old journal... what happened to that. You know, old journals are not a dime a dozen. I may have to take it back and give it to someone more worthy. Maybe we should make that journal into the chasing girls journal or something where we can all post good stories. I hate to see it just float away into obscurity.

Good God you guys don't let ANY of my threads die, EVER.

I'm going to address everything asked in both this thread and my pic thread:

1) I am working out, just not updating.
    2) I have plans to cut my hair in a couple months. I say a couple months because I will think about it and cry every single night
    3) I am lending Russow's journal to whomever claims it for the time being. I've had a BIG flare up of back acne, to the point where it's been diagnosed as "severe". This means I cannot, and thus have not tried anything in relation to females. I can't squat either. To make matters worst, the derm doesn't want to see me to prescribe Accutane until late January. I am not waiting that long, so I am going to call there office and act extremely depressed, sad, and maybe suicidal. Seriously though, all I have to do is come in, show him/her my back, get permission from my mom to use the meds, and get the prescription. It CANNOT take more than 10-15 minutes.

go to another derm man, not all of them are that busy, granted most of them are, i'm sure somebody can fit u in.
    Andrew, and now i will let it die. lol
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Hey Crippler, sorry to hear about the skin issues. I've had them since your age and it sucks. But it will get better. Ask the doctor about Tetricyclene. It's a very inexpesive oral antibiotic that worked wonders for me. It also has a veeeery low risk of side effects. That with a light topical seemed to do the trick for me. Now I don't mind taking my shirt off around the honey's .

Last edited by Tim Nissen; 11-21-2005 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I kant spel
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

Tetracycline - Done, didn't work
    Minocin - Done, didn't work
    Enyc - Done, didn't work

The choice is short and obvious.

around ur age mine was pretty bad (looking at newest pics, mine was significantly worse), and i tried clindomycin (sp?), stievamycin (sp?) and both did nothing. i wanted to try orals as i thought they might work better, but never got around to going back to the derm, as it generally got better... i'm now at the point that i still have scarring, and some new outbursts but i'm sure those will diminish as well as i age. Hopefully ur's gets better with time too if the accutane doesn't work (most say it works wonders, but i know one guy that it did nothing on). And also, although u've prolly already heard it, nobody will care if u have ur shirt off and u've got acne, it only actually hit me once i got to uni. in the dorms lots of guys had acne and nobody cared cuz it's just a fact of life for some people... lol wow that was a really homoerotic sounding post wasn't it lol. well hopefully it'll help ya out somehow or another.

Andrew

I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Tetracycline - Done, didn't work
    Minocin - Done, didn't work
    Enyc - Done, didn't work

The choice is short and obvious.
    Sorry to hear that. Puberty is a bitch. It gets better though, hang in there.
    Best way to cheat on deadlifts...

Stand there for a few minutes, then pace back and forth a lot, huff and puff, wait until everybody's looking. Approach the bar. Back off. Approach it again. Back off. Get some water. Chalk up. Approach the bar again. Then spray some more chalk around. Wait until people start losing interest. When nobody's looking, pick it a little off the floor, and slam it down. Jump up and yell "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY". Then give high fives all around. - Belial

This means I cannot, and thus have not tried anything in relation to females.
    OMG Get this man some Accutane! STAT!
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

What's with all the sympathetic posts? I appreciate it, but I'm not really looking for any sympathy to be honest. Only reason I mentioned it is because people kept bumping all my threads asking how this was going and that was going.

Buy some accutane overseas bro, I was on this site and thye had it for sale there. Granted it was a bit pricey but if you cant get it in Canuck land maybe you could give it a shot.. This is just a suggestion you will get no sympathy from me you rug muncher
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    What's with all the sympathetic posts? I appreciate it, but I'm not really looking for any sympathy to be honest. Only reason I mentioned it is because people kept bumping all my threads asking how this was going and that was going.
    fine, bitch.

Hows it going mitch. I'm really really sorry about every thing man. You have my sympathies.

Ok so whined for an appointment and got one for December 16. Still about a month away but it's better than Jan 20+.

Now stop posting in here

Stop posting in where? here? like this whole forum?

Your mean
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

i posted shoot me

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Since when are girls allowed to talk?