Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2824

Thread: Is the grammar better?

Holy bejiggers you're gaining fast. Nice work, man.
    And I'm looking forward to seeing that 190-195lbs for the end of the year. Fat bastard. :evillaugh

Bulking Sith Knight Stephen Riddington's Avatar
    Crap, you caught up to me on the DB bench.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Hockey is murder on ice-Jim Murray
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Everything's looking good asshead. Where abouts did you take the Quad measurement?

...just growing and growing, lol -

Gettin' bigger and bigger bro. I'm still stronger than you though :evillaugh

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Matt04
    dam man ur gains are astonishing, i reckon ull hit 195 easyly by the end of the year at this rate.

Well done on the weight gained.

180? Damn you, huge man! Now you weigh 2 lbs more than me, ya buggah.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Senior Member Canadian Crippler's Avatar
    Start of new 3 day split! Start of being too lazy to keep a cool looking journal format!

Wednesday April 14, 2005
    --Legs

Workout:

ATA Squats
    12x195 (+1R)
    9x225 (+2R)

1x255 **easy so...
    1x265 (1RM)

Leg Press
    12x5pps

DB Lunges
    10x55s (+1R)
    6x55s **30 secs later

Lying Leg Curls
    7x130 --> 6x110 --> 8x90 --> 10x70 --> 10x50 --> 10x30

Comments:
    Really happy with the maxes. I think that sits me near 300 for regular. Anyways, I was getting so damn pooped after even 1 set of squats that I decided to take it lighter this session and try a max. I've been going HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY on legs for the past 6 weeks I believe, so I guess I needed a break anyway. I was drowned in sweat after doing the leg press, and then it took me 1 minute to catch my breathe atfer the lunges. I was dam surprised how intense my "light" session turned out to be. Leg curls we're such a ****ing burn. Thursday I'm doing some calves and cardio.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-14-2005 at 11:11 AM.
    "I added some db curls with the pink weights for a bit of a burn." - Rookiebldr

"im assuming the holy (big) 3 are: curls, bench, legs?" - Saggas

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

ATA - ass to...ass?

ankles.

"had a huge ass burn on my triceps while I was doing those kickbacks, so they'll likely be staying with my exercise program." - Zearoth

"most of my burned calories coming from something called Basal. Wtf does a leaf have to do with any of it?" - Votorx

"We have a lot of people like that on our campus, all hippies and things, that go around preaching against corporations, jocks, preps, accountants, and anyone else that feels the need to shower more than occasionally." - Shankerr

"Damn man why are some women just so demonic and evil.. its like you wanna get a stake and mallet and an erection at the same time." - WBBIRL

Wow, man. Themz iz some nyce PR's. I'd say you should be at 300 for regulars now, most definitely.
    5'9" 195 lbs
    DL 600x1
    SQ 490x1 (raw)
    BP 430x1 (shirted), 320x1 (raw)
    SN 209x1 C+J 250x1

My Training Journal
    www.illinipowerlifting.org

"Most people don't want to learn new things. They only want to hear about things that validate crap they're already doing." - Mike Boyle

Excellent work, bitch. Your dimensions are getting dangerously close to mine. 14" arms is ace. That's about 3.5" this year? Your chest and leg sizes are mirroring mine too. Don't even think about stopping yet. You've tons of growing to do, son.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

You still go alot of growing, brother. By the time you hit the frat houses, you'll be a beast.
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'-Homer Simpson
    My brother always said that drowning in beer would be like heaven. Well, my brother's not here and I have two soakers... This sucks!!!-Bob McKenzie
    Give a guy a gun, he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's God.-Superintendent Pang (Hard Boiled)

Pulling off some great atf squats Mitch, that is a lot of weight there - 3pps regular squats ain't no problem now.

Thanks everyone. Today I did some cardio and calves.

Thursday April 15, 2005
    --Cardio (+calves)

Cardio:

Treadmill
    8 minutes @ 7mph
    1 minute @ 7 mph **30 seconds rest

Workout:

Seated Calf Raises
    10x3p
    10x3p

Smith Standing Calf Raises
    12x1p
    12x2p
    6x3p
    6x3p

Comments:
    Gonna start doing cardio once or twice a week for wrestling (on top of wrestling cardio once or twice a week). I really suck, this really blew me up so I have a long ways to go. I like the Smith Raises ALOT.

Some really hot girls at the gym today. Kept me nice and distracted .
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-14-2005 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Crippler
    Thanks everyone. Today I did some cardio and calves.

Thursday April 15, 2005
    --Cardio (+calves)

Cardio:

Treadmill
    8 minutes @ 7mph
    1 minute @ 7 mph **30 seconds rest

Workout:

Seated Calf Raises
    10x3p
    10x3p

Smith Standing Calf Raises
    12x1p
    12x2p
    6x3p
    6x3p

Comments:
    Gonna start doing cardio once or twice a week for wrestling (on top of wrestling cardio once or twice a week). I really suck, this really blew me up so I have a long ways to go. I like the Smith Raises ALOT.

Some really hot girls at the gym today. Kept me nice and distracted .
    be careful when you're lifting and getting distracted could cause an injury!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Well luckily for me you're not there, else I'm sure the distractions would just get worst! [/flirting]

Terror at the grocery store

Today I did a full grocery shopping at the Sobey's near my house, where I usually don't go due to overpriced products with limited selection. However today my mom couldn't drive too far out. What a terrible place this is.

This first comes evident when I go to choose my bananas. Now I usually buy 1 pair yellow/brown, then 2-3 pairs still green (too last me a week). However as I walk over to the banana stand all I find are really squishy, brown disgusting bananas. What type of absolute moron would actually even consider purchasing these is beyong me. So I rip open the boxes under the stand and find some decent one's, and put them in my trolly.

Next we have Mr. "I'm an inconsiderate assjockey and deserve to be thrown off a cliff". The ******* is standing with his stupid green shopping cart CLEARLY in the way of anyone who would want to get buy. So I say "excuse me" quite dominantly, but the ******* is talking and laughing so loud that he can't even hear me. So in almost a yell I again tell him excuse me, and he moves his cart into the next aisle... THE SAME GOD DAMN ****ING AISLE I WAS PLANNING ON GOING IN AFTER I PASSED THIS MOTHER ****ER. Gawd, didn't take him too long to realize he was STILL in the way and off he moves.

Now I'll move on to the bitch with the big useless purse. First things first, why on earth do old 60 year old woman carry around purses that are big enough to store food for a family of 5? What on earth could someone as useless as herself be holding in there? By the fact that this IS a jewish grocery store, and this whore clearly has never worked a day in her life, her husband MUST be a sucessful lawyer or doctor. Is she really spending THAT much cash of his? Anyways, this bitch is trying to rush through the crowd in the fruit aisle and she knocks me right in the nuts with this floppy purse of hers. She notices what she did, and it is obvious because I am holding my nuts with what I believe would be quite the obscure look on my face. So what does she do about it? She continues to speed walk right by, with a quick "sorry" in her lame ass ****ing monotome jewish mother voice. Sorry? You're ****ing sorry? How about I shove that 30lb purse up your 200lb fat gifelte-fished ass and then we'll see who's sorry. ****ing whore.

But it's not over yet. The grocery store seems to have a different electrical charge on their shopping carts versus the shelves. So everytime I would touch my cart, I would get a shock if I touched the ****ign shelves to get my food off of. Worked vice-versa as well. I must have shocked myself 20 times while there, and I observed half the other customers going through the same ****. I don't know what the **** it is, but I should have gotten a discount for that.

And the worst part.... THOSE ****ING IDIOTS DIDN'T HAVE ANY GOD DAMN PLAIN ****ING CHEESE PIZZA! They must have had 12 different types of pizza's that no one who consider's themselves human would actually ever eat, yet they couldn't even carry 1 ****ing cheese pizza. What a bunch of turds.
    Last edited by Canadian Crippler; 04-14-2005 at 11:39 PM.

Matt04
    hahahah thats some funny ****. dont u hate the people who only care about themselves and could not give a **** about anyone else.

Atleast u got some good bananas.

hahahaha family of 5. lol

Pms

LMAO....

funniest rant I have read in a while.

No, the grammar still sucks.
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Mmmmm cheese pizza .....

You're killing them squats bro. Very nice job. You may be reeling me in VERY close with those squats, but I think I've got ya everywhere else lol. Nice job on the size gain as well.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Friday April 15, 2005
    --Pull

Workout:

Deadlifts
    10x135
    8x185
    6x225
    6x275
    3x305 (+5W)
    1x315

Pulldowns
    10x135
    6x150
    7x150
    6x150

BB Rows
    Some really crappy form with some really crappy weight

Seated Cable Row
    8x165
    6x165

Rear-Delt Flies
    6x15s
    8x12s

Comments:
    Deads were good. 315 was fully locked out this time and almost got a 2nd rep. Everything else sucked. Could barely grip the BB rows, and couldn't even keep my elbows in with the bar. I can never get my elbows in, I'm starting to believe my body just won't allow it. Cut short on time because I had to wait 20 mins to use the power rack, and then being all pissed off about the ****ty BB rows really got to me. Overall a crappy session, with DLs being pretty good.