The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    the man

EZ curl bar or dumbbells?

I have been training for number of years and have always used ez curl barbell curls and concentration curls for my bicep workout. I want to ad alternating dumbbell curls and was wondering if i should do them befor or after barbell curls? any input?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

i have always done BB before DB - it just seems to work better this way but I dont know the explanation of why.

I have always found that a single limb movement allows for greater concentration and contraction...perhaps this has something to do with it.

It doesn't really matter. Do whatever you prefer...

shocker who is Hunter S Thompson?

Biceps are the only thing that doesn;t have set exercises each week, purely because i couldn;t give a rats ass, so for that reason i kinda agree with gopro.
    Last edited by The_Chicken_Daddy; 12-21-2001 at 09:41 AM.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Oh great, now i look a right moron.

did you delete your post gopro?
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Joey54's crazy partner DumbbellTosser's Avatar
    Doesn't really matter what you do for Biceps. It's a weird muscle. It responds do so many of the exercises in similar ways. I just do whatever.
    It's like I'm a juicer... but I'm not.

3:16
    I do any exercise that keeps the tension high on the bicep all the way through the exercise. ie no preacher curls.
    i go for chris mason when he says about using a straight bar over E-Z bar as it keeps the tension on the bicep better at the bottom of the movement due to the wrist grip.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

Wannabebig Member
    Hunter S. Thompson is a famous writer. I wrote my senior project in college about him. There have been several movies about him, 1 with Bill Murray playing him and the other with Johny Depp as him. Those are 2 pretty big stars here in the United States.