Thread: EZ curl bar or dumbbells?

the man

EZ curl bar or dumbbells?

I have been training for number of years and have always used ez curl barbell curls and concentration curls for my bicep workout. I want to ad alternating dumbbell curls and was wondering if i should do them befor or after barbell curls? any input?

i have always done BB before DB - it just seems to work better this way but I dont know the explanation of why.

I have always found that a single limb movement allows for greater concentration and contraction...perhaps this has something to do with it.

It doesn't really matter. Do whatever you prefer...

shocker who is Hunter S Thompson?

Biceps are the only thing that doesn;t have set exercises each week, purely because i couldn;t give a rats ass, so for that reason i kinda agree with gopro.
    Last edited by The_Chicken_Daddy; 12-21-2001 at 10:41 AM.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Oh great, now i look a right moron.

did you delete your post gopro?
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

Joey54's crazy partner DumbbellTosser's Avatar
    Doesn't really matter what you do for Biceps. It's a weird muscle. It responds do so many of the exercises in similar ways. I just do whatever.
    It's like I'm a juicer... but I'm not.

3:16
    I do any exercise that keeps the tension high on the bicep all the way through the exercise. ie no preacher curls.
    i go for chris mason when he says about using a straight bar over E-Z bar as it keeps the tension on the bicep better at the bottom of the movement due to the wrist grip.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

Wannabebig Member
    Hunter S. Thompson is a famous writer. I wrote my senior project in college about him. There have been several movies about him, 1 with Bill Murray playing him and the other with Johny Depp as him. Those are 2 pretty big stars here in the United States.