pics

[img] Img_0201.jpg [/img]

[img]img_0202.jpg [/img]

[img]img_0203.jpg [/img]

[img]img_0204.jpg [/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Nicely lean! How about some legs? Back?
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

Its hard to get a back pic takin shots yourself but im very happy with my back. legs arnt anything special. They could def use more work but they arnt toothpics. I try to get some up. I dont work out as much during the summer because i dont belong to a gym, I do the rest of the year because my school has a nice gym. I'd say I prob go 2-3 times a week during the school year. I just use some free weights in my basement during the summer.

Great symmetry, thats one thing I envy my ab symmetry is all messed up your a lucky guy.

Nice abs.. beyond that, you need to bulk and put on some mass provided that is your goal

If your goal is to be lean as you are, good work.

really lean, bulk bulk bulk!

Looks good, it kills ya that your arms start looking so small as you lose fat eh? Drives me nuts.

I'd stay on plan for the summer and then when everybody starts covering up all the time in the fall you can pull up the the buffet next to me and we'll start putting on some size.!

Height and weight?

My arms are a little smaller although I've always had pretty low bodyfat for abs so its not that drastic. The abs are mostly genetics, i rarley do sit ups. last time i checked my arms were 14.5 inches. I'm 6 foot 165. I have a light bone structure. I would like to bulk up but id like to stay lean. But you are right I should prob try to slowy put on a couple pounds come fall and tryin to limit how much fat I put on in the process.
    Last edited by rk77; 07-17-2005 at 09:00 AM.

Any estimates on body fat %. I have no clue when it comes to judging that kind of thing.

looking good..you have the physiques that chicks dig..nice torso

Heres a few more including a leg and back shot. Its the best I could get.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Gabrielle, people have told me that before but I know that I could def use a few more pounds on me.

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Amazingly lean and looking ripped. Eat eat eat!!!!!

Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

I go down the shore the first week of August so I think I'll hold up on grubbin out for a month or so. My prob is I have no clue what my cal needs are. I eat pretty clean diet and make sure I get protein with my meals. I often dont eat more then three meals a day. Can alchohol slow gains? I heard it can have a detrimental effect on muscle gains. I'm 20 years old and in college so weekends usually involve drinking. Other then drinking my diet is pretty clean. Anyone have a guess from my stats and pics on what my cal needs are for a slow bulk? Also anyone have a guess on bodyfat %?
    Last edited by rk77; 07-20-2005 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rk77
    Can alchohol slow gains? I heard it can have a detrimental effect on muscle gains.
    YES

Great physique man. Abs look great and the biceps are looking impressive as well. As for your bodyfat percentage I'd guess 5 percent give or take.

you look awesome! and you're just like a buffer version of me... haha. im the same height,and 160ish, but im still a ways off from being as muscular as you. How long have you been lifting?

impressive...keep up the awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrix
    you look awesome! and you're just like a buffer version of me... haha. im the same height,and 160ish, but im still a ways off from being as muscular as you. How long have you been lifting?

impressive...keep up the awesome work!

Thanks man, I guess I started lifting when I was about 17 (I'm 20 now). I never wanted to be huge like a bodybuilder just muscular and cut, I guess I wanted a brad pitt fight club type physique when I first started lifting (along with getting stronger for athletics), but now I think I'd like to be a little bigger then that. I had no clue about diet when I started and I lucked out with beginners gains as I droped bodyfat and gained muscle and strengh. I then realized the errors of my ways and put on a good amount of muscle with minimal fat gains. I started doing a little bit of running when I got to college and I continued to lift.
    Last edited by rk77; 07-29-2005 at 01:18 PM.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    I never wanted to be huge like a bodybuilder just muscular and cut
    Well you definitely achieved being cut and muscular. Keep it up, bro.

I guess I wanted a brad pitt fight club type physique when I first started lifting
    You seem to have the abs.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Great Abs. Now start on your chest and shoulders.

yeah, you could use more pounds in my opinion, but everyone has different goals. You have the potential to gain a lot of size and have your body flow well. Good luck

The whistles go Wooo! jollyrancher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rk77
    Any estimates on body fat %. I have no clue when it comes to judging that kind of thing.
    Some helpful bodyfat pics here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ll+House+state

No offense intended, but you look like a certified curl jockey.

You should eat a ton of food and gain 30-40lbs while doing tons of heavy squats, deadlifts, bench presses, overhead presses, rows, and pullups. No curls.

No offence taken. But like I said before, when I got into lifting it was more to help athletics (baseball) and look good for the ladies. But I will put on a few pounds come fall.

Keep in mind that when I lifted in high school all I had to work with was free weights and a bench in my basement. I only go to a gym when I'm at college. So during the summer I just work with what I got.
    Last edited by rk77; 08-11-2005 at 03:58 PM.