The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Natty Peanut Butter, no kidding?

I finally went out and bought some Natural Peanut butter, Smuckers to be exact, (this was after I finally figured out what "natty" meant....)

I've got to say, I actually like the natural stuff a lot better than regular peanut butter. Man, I could eat natty pb like ice cream right outta the container.

Thanks everybody for talking about it so much.... if I hadn't seen the words "natty pb" about 400 times in this forum I woulda never thought to try it!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

another convert!!

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    I told you so!

Seriously though, you're absolutely right. It tastes so much better, and it is way better for you. Who would've thought that the two would go together.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

If it was legal, I would marry the stuff.
    When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Natty PB is my new friend. The regular, hydrogenated nightmare PB gave me the worst indigestion. I could eat Natty PB all day and not get sick. I threw out all the other crap when I realized how wonderful this stuff really is. I'm eating the Smucker's brand as well.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

yeehaw another to jump on with us
    I don't have time. I make time.

Try it on a chunk of apple.

Oh - I've said too much ...
    Yes ou have hes going togo threw 10 jars a day now. Dont tell him about the natty pb on english muffin with a little apple sauce..oops

I think this thread deserves some natty PB eye candy, anyone got some good pictures?
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.

Banned
    I like Soy peanut butter better than regular natural peanut butter. Try it sometime.

After eating natural peanut butter for a few weeks, if you ever try normal PB again, it'll taste like plastic to you.

mmm...

My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase

Wannabebig Member
    Do you ever add a sweetener like Splenda to your Natty pb? I don't find it nearly sweet enough straight from the bottle, so I've been thinking about it.

Pb on apples is great, but it's better on bananas. Peel a banana, smear some pb on it, add a little honey, and eat up!

Natty is delicious, specially the almond butter kind. I was reading at BB.com that natty pb is very overrated as a quality fat source. Thats why I go with almond. But dam, I pay almost 10 bucks for one stinkin jar!

eek... it's lil' Fixation! fixationdarknes's Avatar
    Why does everyone always go to bodybuilding.com? I'm telling you, that site is a pile of crap. Don't believe what they say over there. I used to believe that crap...stuff like how incline bench press works your "upper chest"...but anyway, yeah.
    Lifting Journal
    Age: 20, Height: 5'7", Weight: 165, Deadlift: 405, 9.5" Squat: 230 x 10, Bench: 195 (3x5)

Quote Originally Posted by fatrb38
    I try to visualize that my girlfriend is under the weight and I have to push the weight up to save her. Of course it doesn't work and I just laugh as I think about the weight slowly crushing her bones. Then I remember it's me under the weight and give 200% effort to push it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Invain
    Pb on apples is great, but it's better on bananas. Peel a banana, smear some pb on it, add a little honey, and eat up!
    yep! i like that combo!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Cphafner: Yeah buddy, bring home the goods! Mmmm, that looks so tasty... well, the PB side anyways! I'd marry natty PB if she'd let me, but she just uses me for my body, constantly making me eat her out... it's okay though, I like the abuse, it's give and take! :evillaugh
    Scars are tatoos with better stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Haaji Dont Surf
    If it was legal, I would marry the stuff.
    Thank you Pee Wee Herman.
    Currently studying 20 hours a day with 2 hours for exercise and then 2 to sleep.

6'2", 180 lbs.
    Bodyfat in the 18% range... (Maybe)

VikingWarlord, getfit and Ryuage are my Natural PB sister and brothers...

"Your initials are M-U-D, and if you can't spell that means MUD." -Cobra underling from G.I. Joe

I like peanut butter with strawberries in cereal.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Another glamour shot:

Oh yeah:

Ok, I'm done.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

I'm bringin sexy back lifter4life's Avatar
    do you guys have the problem with your sandwiches or bagels of when you put too much on and it smears out the sides of the bread? That always happens to me but then i lick the plate clean =O. It might be my brand but mine is really salty, i think I'm going to stop by trader joe's today and get a new brand, along with some cottage cheeeezeeee
    Last edited by lifter4life; 09-12-2005 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lifter4life
    do you guys have the problem with your sandwiches or bagels of when you put too much on and it smears out the sides of the bread? That always happens to me but then i lick the plate clean =O. It might be my brand but mine is really salty, i think I'm going to stop by trader joe's today and get a new brand, along with some cottage cheeeezeeee
    is the one you buy natty pb?
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Toughest Man in the World Bruise Brubaker's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmm delicious!

Oops, wrong forum!

Natty is the way to go!