Thread: Vanilla Nitrean

Hybrid View

Vanilla Nitrean

I usually just buy chocolate but I decided to give vanilla a try. I think it tastes much better than chocolate, especially when I mix it with water instead of milk. This is how I like to mix mine:

2 cups milk
    2 scoop vanilla Nitrean
    1 banana
    1 cup cottage cheese
    4 tablespoons natural peanut butter

Mix in a blender with some ice and you've got the most perfect shake around. It tastes like I'm cheating!

Cool!

The flavor thing is so subjective as I prefer chocolate Nitrean in water. Then again, I like the vanilla Opticen better.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I am with Chris.

I love Chocolate Nitrean, and whilst I normally am not a fan of vanilla stuff period, I like the Opticen Vanilla better then the Chocolate...
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Is it good with Milk? is it like whey? I am prolly going to make an Order with in the next few days so I am asking all the stupid questions lol.
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.

yes! it's the best tasting vanilla protein powder i've ever had! also yummy with plain yogurt tastes like vanilla pudding!
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

With milk it almosts tastes like ice cream to me.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybones
    With milk it almosts tastes like ice cream to me.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

I'd like to see orange. That way I would buy chocolate and orange. If I buy a shake, I always get a scoop of each. Sooo goood....
    My Journal

Winners are simply people who are willing to do what losers won't.

If you are hurt, go to the doctors. It really doesn't get any simpler than that people.