Thread: AtLarge should start selling flax/fish oil

hmm, I like to be big!!!

AtLarge should start selling flax/fish oil

Whats up guys, I know I've been bugging hulk and chris about this for awhile but I think thats it strange you guys aren't selling this stuff. I have a hard time trusting other companies than atlarge right now, and personally this is the only supplement I don't get from you guys. Do all your customers a favor and start flipping some EFA's.
    Chris Mason is my master.....

American cars are like fat people, sure, they have a lot of power, but they're not built well, and they have all that useless weight, plus they make both make funny noises.

feel free to aim me, nejar462 im on a lot. Don't know much to warn you dudes, but im good at conversations.

Belial in reference to Ronnie Coleman, "Some people say he still has blood in his steroid stream, but I doubt it. Gas isn't one of the side effects, but that massive bloated overly muscular freak of nature circus sideshow appearance might be what tips most people off."

I have considered it but am not entirely convinced of their value as a supplement.

We may add them in the future, we shall see.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

If you can sell a blend you'd have a golden product. Definitely a valuable supplement.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Meh, I have a feeling most people would rather go to their local supermarket/costco and pick up a bottle for cheap.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Not if it was a blend using an optimal ratio. Mind you I don't know how shipping would work out as the stuff would probably be rancid by the time it arrived.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

If ALN couldcome up with a flax/fish oil blend that has the same level of product quality as Nitrean or Opticen, then I would buy it. Speaking of Nitrean, I just got my latest ALN order of chocolate Nitrean. Nitrean is the best protein powder out there bar none!
    A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

res firma mitescere nescit

Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    Not if it was a blend using an optimal ratio. Mind you I don't know how shipping would work out as the stuff would probably be rancid by the time it arrived.
    The only way it could work is with capsules. I think it would be hard to be price competitive, though.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

Quote Originally Posted by Maki Riddington
    I don't see why one would even need a blend in the first place?

Fish Oil > Flax Oil

no?
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Well there are ratios that are favorable. Now the question is, are they going to make a large impact over and above combining fish and flax oil?

I'm just suggesting that from a supplement sales point of view, being different can be a unique selling point.
    Maki Fit Blog

"Soli Deo Gloria"

The Art of Judo

Shark Liver oil is better yet and a better Flax is a product like Flax Max by Jarrow it has 30x more Lignans then standard Flax
    I use both these to get my fat intake up to the .5 per LBM as per built...

(Is built really 42 ) I need to show my wife her pic's..
    Last edited by CASD; 10-22-2005 at 10:10 AM.
    Male 48 years old
    New Start..8/22/2005
    214 30% BF
    Oct 21 206 24% BF
    2/02/06 Started PSMF Weight 201 BF 17.7%
    2/25 192lbs BF 16.26%

Eat for who you want to be not who you are!!