Thread: What's the right Multivitamin to use with ETS?

What's the right Multivitamin to use with ETS?

I'm currently using Multiplus and thinking of buying some ETS. Is it safe to use both? Seems like it might be too high of a dose of zinc, magnesium, vitamin e and vitamin c. Especially since I'm also taking a ZMA supplement to help my sleep.

Or maybe I don't even need a multivitamin? I'm already eating a HUGE amount of various raw veggies each day. Also, cutting out the ZMA and Multiplus would pretty much pay for the ETS. I just don't want to sacrifice any of the other benefits I may get from a multivitamin supplement.

Skip the ZMA as you will get the same benefit from ETS. With respect to Multi-Plus and ETS it might be a bit much taking both. You may wish to not take the Multi-Plus while using ETS.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Skip the ZMA, and take the ETS. No comparison between the two. I just ran out of ETS the other day and switched back to ZMA til I order more. Definitely worth the investment.

So do most ETS users skip taking a multivitamin? Or is there a certain one out there that doesn't have any of the above stuff in it?

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybones
    So do most ETS users skip taking a multivitamin? Or is there a certain one out there that doesn't have any of the above stuff in it?
    I am not sure if there is a product out there that has no to very little zinc and magnesium. Anyone else?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    I take a multivitamin called Nutri-Mega. I think it would go well with ETS. I'm actually planning on trying out ETS next time I order some stuff.

With the two combined, you would be getting 275 mg of magnesium, which is pretty good. You'd get 30 mg of zinc, which is a little high but not high enough to cause any problems.

You'll be well below the upper limits for vitamin E and C as you have to take in HUGE quantities of those before it's a problem.

The Multi-Plus Multi Vitamin that AtLarge sells would almost be perfect with ETS. If it just had a little less zinc... I think some of the 5000 calorie a day guys could take both with no problem. Heavy drinkers need more zinc too.

You'll be okay with a multi-vit and ETS.

I was taking per day:

1 x Multivitamin(costco brand)
    1 x Super B-50(costco brand)
    2 x 500mg Vit C tabs
    8 x ETS caps
    10 x 1mg Fish Oil Caps(costco brand)
    10mg Biotin

I take a brand put out by Nutrition House in Canada.

has 50IU of vit e, 10mg of Zinc and 100mg of magnesium per tablet.

Probably something that would go very well with ETS.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

Another thought would be to skip ETS altogether and stick with the multi and just buy some microlactin.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg