Thread: changes in last week

changes in last week

5 days ago i had the best workout of my moderm working out and from then on i have gone from extremly high to maybe the lowest point . i am working out but i am not hungry either after a workout or in general. i have lost about 3 kg and do not no why. i stoped taking my protein shakes last fornight and started taking a much cheaper brand sustagen. what do u think?

im also struggling for motivation even though i am pumped b4 a workout i do about 2 exercises pumped and then i suddenly have no energy at all and dont enjoy what im doing

have you cut calories recently? you could be overtraining as well.

not really..my diet hasnt been as good but i feel liek **** in a matter of days.i havent changed my workout so i dont think id be oevertrianing. but im tinking of changing my split from cst bbl to chest bies and then back tries and shoulders.what u think of that

ill do it on mon tues thurs frid

Well if you're lifts are going down and you're feeling tired you could be overtraining. You don't have to change anything, it's just the constant stress on your Central nervous system that causes over training. I doubt that changing your workout is going to suddenly give you a boost. I'd take a week off completely, keep your cals up. and then see how you feel. I'm sure you'll be glad you did.