Please could somebody tell me roughly how many calories the follwing contain:
- 2 Eggs on 2 Toast
- Bowl of Honey-Nut Cheerios with semi-skimmed milk (medium sized bowl)
- Muller "good bacteria" yoghurt drink
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Bread Rolls filled with cheese/ham
- 2 Apples
- 3 large glasses of Orange Juice
- 1 large glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 4 Cereal bars (or something similar)
- 1 large meal consisting normally of meat or pasta with vegetables
- 1 Chocolate bar
- Plenty of water through out the day
This is very roughly what i eat and drink on school days (5 out of 7 days). I am currently looking to bulk up so was wandering whether i need to increase my food/drink intake or simply change my diet.
I go to the work out 3 times per week for around an hour each, with a couple of jogs inbetween as well as messing around with a basketball.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks.
Last edited by slyguy; 10-25-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Go to fitday.com and search for the foods. It will tell you the calories and break it down into carbs/fat/protein.
i'd kill the honey nut cheerio's and chocolate bar if i were you. they'll only take you in the opposite direction.
Looks to be almost nothing but carbs, with little to no healthy fat, and very little protein.
Try reading on the back of the packs then add em up or use fitday
weight 202 - (bf around 14%)
Bench - 286
deadlift - new pr on the 23/12/06 190 kilo (430 pound)
squat - 264 ATF
200 pound at 10% bf by next summer
ok thanks people
yea get some protein in there maybe a supplement. And yes im a follower and say fitday. Its only the greatest thing to hit the internet. well besides wannabebig. oh wait! dont forget some natty pb. It may look gross but its the best!