The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Training/Creatine at different times during the week?

First of all I've been somewhat of a lurker but now I am beginning to know enough where I can actually contribute to this forum though so hopefully I will begin posting more actively.

I was wondering if it matters if your workout time varies during the weak. I just started my freshman year of college and my schedule is a little eradic to say the least. I am following a somewhat modified Max-OT program and on Monday Wednesday Friday I workout around 4:00 in the afternoon while on Tuesday and Thursday I workout at around 10:00 in the morning. I just received Omega Thunder CEE and take it according to the time that I train that day.

Should I be letting my body rest closer to a full 24 hours before training or taking CEE, or does it not really matter?
    Last edited by Kaiser; 09-20-2005 at 09:48 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    if you are working different muscles it doesnt really matter

and dont modify the Max-OT plan, its perfect as it is