Thread: Shoulder pain.

Matt04

Shoulder pain.

I have injured my shoulder after a night out, i do not remember what i did to it but the injury was not that bad. i was then the next day playing front yard footy and when i went in for a tackle it really hurt.

it hurts right in the joint, and if i extend my arm backwards, then bring it around the front it feels like it pops out. then when i raise my arm i feel pressure on it and i can hear and feel it pop back in. and often i hear it crack.

there is also pain when i push my shoulder down.

does anyone know what i have done?

Thanks, Matt

i would go to a doc for this this sounds similar to one of my shoulder injuries.

When you lift your arm and extend it over head does it hurt?

do you have a hard time lifting up your arm at all?

mine ended up fractured quite bad but i had a different type of accident from yours
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Matt04
    i can extene my arm above my head without pain, and move it in most directions.

but when i lift objects or bump it it hurts,it feels like it is hurt at the back of my shoulder and i can hear and feel the clicking inside the joint, it also hurts in there.

mum thinks it may be tendonitious, could i get it from this type accidnet?

I believe tendonitis is more of an over use injury. It develops over time, not from just one incident. I think you've most likely just strained something in there. i did it myself a few months back messing aroud on the skateboard. I just took it easy and it was fine in a couple of weeks. Your best bet is to refrain from using it. If it doesn't begin to improve go and see a doc/physio.

Matt04
    thanks stack and getfit.

stack thats exactly what my mum said, god it sucks cause i cant do any upper body work because most of the time my shoulder is in use. guess i will just have to get my leg gynormious and get my left bicep to the same size as my right.

Banned
    Any visible swelling?

Matt04
    mabe a little, just from touching each shoulder it feels like the one which is hurt is alot more softer, when as on the good shoulder it is hard.