The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar

Sealing tile floors/grout.

I am having an issue. My backyard is a dirt lot due to the previous family that lived there before. They had 4 dogs and there is not a blade of grass to speak of. This equals my dog tracking dirt and mud into the house which has all tile floors.
    The grout is disgusting and the tile is always dirty no matter how many times I mop it.
    I am going to clean it once VERY well and will bleach the grout. Is there a tile sealant or something I can use to ease cleanup.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Not that I know of...but I'm no tile guru... but what I can recomend is some sod Instant backyard of plush green grass!

Great. A legitimate thread gets ignored due to no controversy or a story about a flaming sack of Monkeys. The sod thing has been considered.
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.

I put in a new tile floor in my kitchen not too long ago. Home Depot sells some tile/grout cleaners/sealers. It keeps the tile and grout lines from getting stained, but you'll still have to mop or scrub to get the dirt out from the grout.

Basically Jigga is dead-on - they sell sealants at HD or Lowe's but grout is always a pain in the ass to clean, regardless.

Success Nourishes Hope Shankerr's Avatar
    Any home store will well a grout sealer, but you'd be better off getting one from an actual tile distributor, or somewhere that deals specifically in flooring. Look for one by Mapei. Usually they're a simple sponge application type deal.

Also, just as a trick... If your grout won't quite come clean, use a flat blade screwdriver to lightly scape the top layer (like 1/32 inch) of grout out of the grout lines. This will usually get rid of the dirt, as it normally doesn't penetrate. Use a shop vac to get the dust, and seal the bitch!
    Let me get this straight...
    You get play from the girl of your dreams
    PR Shoulder Press using the 3 digit dumbells
    Hit up some fun with the guys
    Then get more play
    (all in one afternoon/evening I might add.. S)
    You are a success my friend . Share your secrets. (Crippy)

rookiebldr says:
    As for the weight gain, that too shouldn't be a problem, just tell them your leaning out. Then flex your bi and tell them to ****ing get lost.
    Shane says:
    yeah or throw something at them
    rookiebldr says:
    like a couple of 45's

THANK YOU!!!!! This is what I am talkng about .

Hatered, I've done a lot of tile work.

If the grout is really bad you will need to remove the old grout and replace it. It's not that hard to do and probably would take a weekend to do. They sell a tool at HD or Lowes to remove the old grout.

Then put the new grout in and let dry, them use a grout sealer. You probably want to seal your tile and grout then one every year two.